- Built c.1929 by master builder Alexander Strain
- Full brick façade with granite lintels
- Turn-key condition
- Original period features retained
- Detached garage to the rear providing invaluable off street parking
- Small railed garden to the front of the house
- Beautiful south facing garden taking full advantage of the sunny orientation
- Garden with patio area, raised floor beds, mature trees and shrubs
- Pedestrian rear access
- Gas fired central heating
- Approximate floor area 169 sqm ( 1819 sqft )
On entering the property one comes into a reception hallway of great proportion with characteristic high ceilings. The two main reception rooms are off this hallway and interconnect via sliding door. A bay window to the front adds a great deal of charm to the front reception room that also boasts high ceilings, decorative coving and a feature fireplace. There is an abundance of natural light coming into both reception rooms given the bay to the front and south facing orientation of the rear reception room. The kitchen breakfast room leads in turn to the rear garden and conservatory style extension brings oodles of natural light to this room. The kitchen has contemporary shaker style fitted units.
One follows a decorative bannister to the first floor level where there are two large double bedrooms, a spacious single bedroom and a large family bathroom. The bedrooms are particularly spacious and utterly charming, the front bedroom has a bay window while both enjoy dual aspect windows and feature fireplaces. The double bedroom to the rear also has an en suite shower room. At second floor level there are two original double bedrooms and a shower room. The heating is gas fired central heating. The windows are original timber sash windows.
Crescent Villas is situated amongst a host of beautiful and sought after residential roads boasting some of the finest red brick properties in Dublin city. Crescent Villas is located between the bustling villages of Drumcondra and Glasnevin that offer a host of shops, restaurants and local amenities including the Botanic Gardens. There are good public transport links including Drumcondra train station and the city centre is within easy walking distance. There are also numerous sporting and recreational amenities within the immediate area. Dublin Airport is within a 15 minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall (5.60m x 2.70m)
- Spacious reception hallway with high ceilings, decorative coving, understairs storage, guest wc and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room One (4.25m x 5.30m (including bay))
- Main reception room with feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround, decorative coving, feature bay window overlooking front garden and sliding doors to
- Reception Room Two (4.50m x 3.85m)
- Feature fireplace and door opening onto rear patio area.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (6.60m x 3.25m)
- with wall and floor mounted shaker style units.
- First Floor Landing (1.25m x 3.70m)
- Bedroom One (4.60m x 5.35m (including bay))
- Bright double bedroom with dual aspect windows, bay window overlooking the front garden and a featre fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset.
- Bedroom Two (4.00m x 4.45m)
- Spacious double bedroom with feature fireplace, dual aspect windows, decorative coving and ensuite shower room.
- Ensuite (1.00m x 2.05m)
- Fully tiled ensuite with wc, whb and shower cubicle
- Bedroom Three (2.75m x 2.70m)
- Large single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (2.60m x 2.95m)
- with four piece suite, wc, whb, stand in shower, bath and heated towel rail.
- Second Floor Landing (1.05m x 1.30m)
- Bedroom Four (2.85m x 3.40m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Five (4.35m x 3.45m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Shower Room (1.20m x 2.00m)
- fully tiled shower room with shower, wc and whb.
- Conservatory (3.00m x 3.20m)
BER No. 100109115
Energy Performance Indicator: 359.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.