- Two storey semi detached house
- Strain built property dating to ca. 1929
- Many original features intact
- High ceilings
- Feature fireplaces
- Stained glass detail to windows
- Attic conversion
- Domestic garage to the side
- Large rear garden not directly overlooked
- Off street parking to the front
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Total floor area approx. 130 sq.m (1,399 sq.ft)
On entering the property one comes through a recessed doorway with storm porch. The doorway has stained glass detail to the window. One enters a generous reception room with high ceilings. All of the other rooms radiate off the hallway. There are two interconnecting reception rooms with sliding doors between both, a large picture window in the rear reception room brings in a good deal of natural light while the front reception room has a very large bay window that takes full advantage of the sunny south facing aspect bringing oodles of natural light into the property. To the rear the kitchen has been extended to provide a very generous kitchen breakfast room with extensive wall and floor mounted units, ample counter space and in turn access to the rear garden. The garage to the side can accommodation vehicle access and may serve to facilitate an additional extension to the side. The attic room has a high ceiling and a Velux window bringing in natural light and making this a very usable space. The heating is gas fired central heating and the windows are PVC double glazed.
This exceptional property is well located just off Glasnevin Hill, close to Met Éireann headquarters, in this most prestigious and sought after residential enclave. The National Botanic Gardens provide peaceful walks just a stroll away from the property. Cremore Road is within walking distance of Dublin City Centre and a host of local shops, amenities including Na Fianna GAA club and primary and secondary schools. The property is well serviced by excellent bus routes. The M50 and M1 motorways and Dublin International Airport are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch (0.75m x 1.60m)
- with double doors to recessed front door with stained glass detailing.
- Entrance Hall (4.15m x 2.75m)
- spacious reception hallway with high ceilings, decorative coving, telephone room, understairs storage and access to all reception rooms and kitchen.
- Reception Room One (4.60m x 3.65m)
- (exlcuding bay) spacious reception room with feature bay window overlooking the front garden, decorative coving, feature firplace with timber surround and tiled inset. Sliding doors to
- Reception Room Two (3.70m x 3.90m)
- with feature ornate fireplace, tiled inset, timber surround, large picture window overlooking the rear garden, high ceilings and decorative coving.
- Breakfast Room (2.95m x 3.40m)
- breakfast / dining area in open plan format with kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.90m x 3.90m)
- single storey kitchen extension with pitched tiled roof and Velux windows. L shaped fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units and tiled backsplash. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Access to side and to rear garden.
- Domestic Garage (6.50m x 2.60m)
- with vehicle access to the front and pedestrian access to the rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One (4.25m x 3.70m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes and feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround.
- Bedroom Two (3.35m x 3.75m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three (2.15m x 2.85m)
- single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (2.40m x 2.00m)
- with bath, whb and airing cupboard.
- WC (1.30m x 0.85m)
- Attic Room (4.30m x 2.90m)
- with large Velux windows and high ceiling.
BER No. 110316536
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.