- Strain built semi-detached family home
- Large south facing rear garden
- Attic conversion
- Domestic garage to side
- Four feature fireplaces
- Bay window at ground floor level
- Period proportions
- Original windows to the front
- PVC double glazed windows elsewhere
- Gas fired central heating
- Monitored security alarm
- Floor area approx. 132 sq.m (1,420 sq.ft)
Number 7 Cremore Road comes to the market offering something very special. While possessing all the room proportions and period features that are notable in the Strain built Cremore houses, number 7 has in years gone by amalgamated a neighbouring plot to attain an utterly fantastic large lawned rear garden with an enviable south facing aspect. From the conservatory one accesses the rear garden and steps lead down to a lush lawn that extends to approx. 18m / 60ft in depth and 20m / 66 ft in width. This is a beautiful walled garden with mature trees and shrubs and a lush lawn that is a veritable sun trap from morning to evening. To the front of the house there is a small railed garden, a gravel area with trees and shrubs and a pathway lead to a storm porch and in the hall door. One enters into a beautiful reception hallway off which both reception rooms and the kitchen radiate. A stairwell leads to first floor level. The two reception rooms have high ceilings and feature fireplaces and the front reception room boasts a bay window overlooking the front garden. Sliding doors lead through to the second reception room and French doors in turn lead to a conservatory that takes full advantage of the south facing aspect. The conservatory is an open plan format with the kitchen breakfast room.
At first floor return is the smaller of the three bedrooms and a bathroom. At first floor level there are two generous bedrooms. The master bedroom is the full width of the property and has two windows overlooking the front garden while the second bedroom is a double room overlooking the rear garden. The attic has also been converted. The heating is gas fired central heating and the windows are PVC double glazed except to the front where the originals have been preserved.
This exceptional property is well located just off Glasnevin Hill, close to Met Éireann head quarters, in this most prestigious and sought after residential enclave. The National Botanic Gardens provide peaceful walks just a stroll away from the property. Cremore Road is within walking distance of Dublin City Centre and a host of local shops, amenities including Na Fianna GAA club and primary and secondary schools. The property is well serviced by excellent bus routes. The M50 and M1 motorways and Dublin International Airport are easily accessed.
- Storm Porch (0.65m x 1.50m)
- Inner Hallway (3.25m x 1.50m)
- Reception Hallway (3.90m x 1.80m)
- Coving and stairwell to first floor with understair storage.
- Reception Room 1 (4.00m x 4.55m)
- High ceilings, bay window overlooking front garden, feature fireplace and timber floor, sliding doors to
- Reception Room 2 (3.90m x 3.70m)
- High ceilings, recessed lighting, centre rose, feature fireplace, timber floor and French doors leading to
- Conservatory (4.70m x 3.10m)
- Spacious conservatory with ceramic tiled floor and sliding door leading to the south facing garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (5.30m x 3.00m)
- Shaker style wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven and hob, and plumbed for dishwasher. Counter tops. Tile splashbcks. Sink unit and drainer. Tiled floor.
- First Floor Return Landing (1.75m x 2.40m (maximum))
- Bedroom 3 (2.00m x 2.80m)
- single bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom (1.95m x 2.30m)
- newly appointed, fully tiled bathroom.
- Separate WC (1.10m x 0.85m)
- First Floor Landing (3.30m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 5.70m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace, timber floor and two windows overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 3.65m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the rear garden.
- Attic Room (3.90m x 4.00m)
- converted attic with Velux windows.
- Garage (5.70m x 2.60m)
- domestic garage to the side with vehicular access to the front and pedestrian access to the rear.
BER No. 109809111
Energy Performance Indicator: 292.05 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.