- Floor area measurment (7m x 7.35 ) x2 plus (2.95 x 1.9) =
- Entrance Porch
- with tiled floor leading to understairs storage cupboard.
- Entrance hallway (4.4m x 2.7m)
- With walk in cloak room area. Door to
- Living Room (4.55m x 3.75m)
- With attractive tiled fireplace with ornate hardwood surrond and over mantle with inset mirror. Double doors to
- Dining Room (4.2m x 4.45m)
- With attractive tiled art deco fireplace with ornate hardwood surround. Large picture window overlooking beautiful west facing rear garden.
- Breakfast Room (2.85m x 3.35m)
- With a range of cupboards, worktops and shelving. feature original tiling. Opening to
- Kitchenette (2.95m x 1.9m)
- With storage cupboards, sink unit nad door to rear garden.
- Landing area (3.0m x 2.55m)
- Master bedroom (4.6m x 3.7m)
- To front with feature fireplace with tiled inset.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.7m)
- To rear. Double with cast iron fireplace, tiles inset, built in wardrobes and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 2.75m)
- To front,
- Bathroom (2.5m x 2.75m)
- Bath, whb, hotpress and airing cupboard.
- Seperate WC (1.9m x 0.85m)
- Garage (5.25m x 2.8m)
- With vechilar access and pedestrian door to rear.
- the garden to the front is raioled with lawn area bordered by mature shrubs and flowerbeds. There is offstreet parking to the side of the property leading to the garage. The rear garden is the most notable feature of the property enoying a sunny westerly aspect which extends to approximately 23m in lenght / 70ft, stocked with numerous shrubs trees, plants and lawn area. subjecty to acquiring the necessary planning permission, it offers obvious potential to substanially extend the existing accommodation.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.