- Period features to include attractive cornicing and picture rails.
- Two spacious reception rooms.
- Private cul-de-sac location.
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area 101 sqm (1,087 sqft)
- Rear access via wide laneway through to detached garage.
- Extensive rear garden measuring 20m long.
The handsome redbrick façade provides a clear indication of the style and dimensions that await and upon entering one will immediately be instilled with a feeling of elegance and charm. The creativity and attention to fine detail is evident throughout the property including attractive period fireplaces, coving and high ceilings. These are but a few elements of this fine property that are in keeping with the era of its original construction which undoubtedly contribute to making this an ideal family home.
No. 8 Cremore Drive enjoys exceptionally bright and comfortable light filled accommodation throughout. On entering the property one is greeted by a large entrance hallway, off which are the two interconnecting reception rooms and the kitchen. At first floor level there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate W/C. At the front of the property there is a neat railed lawned garden. The east facing rear garden features a lawned area, storage sheds and vehicular access through the detached garage.
This exceptional property is discretely positioned just off Glasnevin Hill close to Met Eireann Head Quarters in this most prestigious and sought after residential neighbourhood. The National Botanic Gardens provide peaceful walks just a stroll away from the property. Cremore Drive is within walking distance of Dublin City Centre and a host of local shops, amenities and primary and secondary schools. The property is well serviced by excellent bus routes. The M50 and M1 motorways and Dublin International Airport are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (2.30m x 5.05m)
- Solid timber floor with double glazed door into the porch through a beautiful archway, hardwood door and stained glass windows.
- Reception Room 1 (4.00m x 3.80m)
- Attractive open fireplace with tiled surround and timber mantle, solid timber floor, attractive picture rail and decorative coving.
- Reception Room 2 (3.80m x 4.00m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with mahogany mantle, feature stained glass window looking out to the secluded back garden. Solid timber floor, attractive picture rail and decorative coving.
- Kitchen (2.30 x 2.60m)
- Compact fitted kitchen with tiled splash backs and tiled floor, electric oven and extractor fan. Door to rear gardens.
- with timber staircase.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.75m)
- Double room to front with wall to wall built in wardrobes, tongue and groove floor, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.80m)
- Double room with wall to wall built in wardrobes, tongue and groove floor, picture rail and large window looking onot the secluded rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 2.35m)
- Tongue and groove floor, picture rail with window to the front.
- WC (0.85m x 1.65m)
- Bathroom (2.45m x 1.80m)
- Tiled floor, triton T90 Z electric shower over the bath, tiled splashback surround, sink unit with a vanity unit underneath, Hot-press and attic access.
On the approach to the property is an enclosed lawn area with concrete footpath and attractive planted borders. To the rear a 20 metre long rear gardens laid out in lawn with concrete footpath and mature borders to the perimeter. At the end of the garden there is a single garage with vehicular access off the lane to the rear providing secure parking for one car and some storage.
BER No. 108648353
Energy Performance Indicator: 310.89kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org