- Two storey semi-detached Strain built residence
- Off street parking via rear laneway
- Domestic garage to rear
- Original fire places intact
- High ceilings and decorative coving throughout
- Bay window at ground and first floor level
- Railed garden to front
- Floor area approx. 123 sqm (1323 sqft)
On entering the property there is a storm porch leading to the recessed hall door and entrance hallway. The hallway retains the original coving and centre roses and the high ceilings, indicative of the proportions one will enjoy throughout this property. The two main reception rooms are accessed to the right of the hallway and interconnect via sliding doors. A beautiful bay window to the front provides invaluable source of light and also a second large window in the second reception room ensuring that these are beautifully bright, light filled rooms. Both rooms have retained the original fireplaces with tiled insets and timber surrounds. The ground floor return leads to a third reception area and in turn a galley kitchen and the rear garden. This third reception room also has an impressive original fire place. At first floor return level there is a bedroom, bathroom and separate WC. While on first floor level, there are three bedrooms this was originally a three bed house but now subdivided to provide four bedrooms amply. The structural integrity of the property has been maintained over the years but this fine house will now benefit from decorative upgrading throughout to provide a beautiful family home in one of the most sought after locations in North Dublin.
Crawford Avenue is situated just minutes’ walk from the National Botanic Gardens, the Bons Secours Hospital and a host of local amenities including shops, schools and churches. There are also numerous sporting and recreational amenities within the immediate area. Dublin International Airport is within a 15 minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by bus and railway at nearby Drumcondra and Dublin City Centre is within walking distance.
- Storm Porch (0.70m x 1.55m)
- Recessed doorway with storm porch with aluminium double doors leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall (1.80m x 6.45m (max))
- Spacious entrance hall with high ceiling, decorative coving and centre rose. Stairwell to first floor level and access to reception rooms.
- Reception Room One (3.95m x 4.30m including bay)
- Spacious reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving, feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround. Bay window overlooking the front garden and sliding doors leading to reception room two.
- Reception Room Two (3.70m x 3.60m)
- Spacious reception room with decorative coving and matching ornate fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround. Large window overlooking east facing rear garden.
- Reception Room Three (4.75m x 3.10m)
- Reception room with feature fire place with cast iron inset and timber surround. Pedestrian access to rear garden, windows overlooking rear garden and access to galley kitchen.
- Kitchen (1.25m x 3.10m)
- Galley style kitchen with window overlooking rear garden.
- First Floor Return Landing (1.25m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom Four (3.10m x 3.10m)
- Double bedroom with fireplace, window overlooking rear garden and access to second attic.
- Bathroom (1.60m x 2.10m)
- Fully tiled shower room with electric shower and whb.
- WC (0.85m x 1.15m)
- WC with window.
- First Floor Accommodation Landing (1.25m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom One (4.45m x 3.45m)
- Double bedroom with bay window overlooking the front garden, feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround, high ceiling, decorative coving.
- Bedroom Two (3.70m x 3.65m (max))
- Double bedroom, high ceiling, decorative coving and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom Three (3.40m x 2.05m)
- Single bedroom with high ceiling, decorative coving and window overlooking the front garden.
- Garage (3.65m x 5.70m)
- Domestic garden with pedestrian access from garage, domestic access from garden and up and over door providing vehicle access from rear laneway and also additional pedestrian access from rear laneway.
BER No. 111235131
Energy Performance Indicator: 422.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.