- An extensive south-facing rear garden of approximately 25m (82ft) in length.
- Excellent location being a short walk to both Rathfarnham and Terenure Villages, and 400 metres from bus stop on Rathfarnham Road.
- Well-proportioned and deceptively spacious accommodation.
- Large garage of approximately 6.26m x 3.55m (20'6" x 11'8") offering potential to convert subject to planning permission.
- Floor Area of approximately 131 sq.m. (1,410 sq.ft.).
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included.
Crannagh Park is a particularly appealing road of maturity and quality homes approached from Rathfarnham Road and Crannagh Road, an extremely convenient location being only 6.4km (4 miles) from St. Stephen’s Green and the city centre. Rathfarnham, Nutgrove and Dundrum Shopping Centres are all easily accessible and there is an excellent choice of premier schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation College Terenure, The High School Rathgar and Loreto Beaufort Rathfarnham. Also within close proximity is a variety of recreational amenities including the excellent parkland facilities of Bushy Park, Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park, numerous rugby, soccer, GAA and tennis clubs, not to mention the variety of golf clubs including The Castle (pedestrian access only 200 metres from the house), Milltown, The Grange, Edmondstown, and Rathfarnham.
- Entrance Porch: (3.00m x 0.52m)
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (4.76m x 3.13m)
- with PhoneWatch burglar alarm system and large understairs cloak cupboard.
- Dining Room: (3.99m x 3.39m)
- with bottleneck ceiling coving, open fireplace with tiled inset, timber mantel and surround. Double sliding timber doors lead to the
- Living Room: (4.57m x 4.34m)
- with open fireplace with tiled inset, timber mantel and surround, bottleneck ceiling coving and sliding patio door leading to the patio and rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.89m x 2.20m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, provision for electric cooker and door to the garage. Double glass panel doors lead to the
- Breakfast Room: (3.35m x 2.42m)
- with door to
- Inner Lobby:
- leads to the
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: (4.20m x 3.37m)
- with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2: (4.56m x 3.37m)
- with mirrored sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.10m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 4: (2.65m x 3.13m)
- with w.h.b., bath with telephone shower attachment and Triton T90SR electric shower, and partially tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c.
A tarmacadam drive to the front offers off-street car parking bordered by a lawned garden and well-defined hedge boundary with a garage of 6.26m x 3.55m (20'6" x 11'8") with oil fired central heating boiler, gas mains pipe, cold water tap and electric sockets, offering excellent storage connecting through to the secluded south facing rear garden of approximately 25m (82ft).
BER No. 112281902
Energy Performance Indicator: 393.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.