- Very well positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in this mature and well established development
- Within strolling distance of Cabinteely Village
- Tastefully decorated accommodation extending to approximately 68sq.m (727sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- South westerly low maintenance rear garden measuring approximately 11m in length
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- Fitted blinds, curtains, kitchen appliances and dining table and chairs included in the sale
- Off street car parking
- No service charge
The accommodation is further complemented by a suntrap south westerly rear garden which enjoys a high degree of seclusion. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway off which there is a very well fitted kitchen and to the rear of the property there is an inviting bright living/dining room which opens out to the private rear garden. On the first floor there are two generous sized double bedrooms along with a recently fitted luxurious bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street car parking.
The location of this lovely property is highly convenie
nt being tucked away in this mature and established cul-de-sac yet within a few minutes’ walk of Cabinteely Village which offers a wonderful array of restaurants, cafes and specialist shops. The area is very well served by public transport links to include the QBC which serves UCD, the city centre and into Heuston Station as well as the LUAS at Cherrywood and the Aircoach is also available on the N11 within walking distance. The M50 is available close at hand opening up the national road networks. Recreational amenities in the area abound being situated within walking distance of the wonderful amenities that are available at Cabinteely Park and also at Kilbogget Park. Excellent and extensive shopping facilities are available at Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt.
- Entrance Hallway (2.35m x 3.05m)
- with semi-solid oak floor, fuse board, PhoneWatch digital alarm panel, recessed down lighting and door to understairs storage with cloaks hanging and shelving
- Kitchen (2.95m x 2.35m)
- with a range of floor and eye level units, tiled splashback, tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit, slim line Beko dishwasher, Whirlpool washing machine, Cannon double oven with four ring gas hob over, extractor hood, Candy fridge/freezer, window to side and Potterton gas fired boiler with timer
- Living/Dining Room (5.2m x 4.15m)
- with semi-solid oak floor, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, sliding door out to the rear garden, fitted corner unit, television point, feature fireplace with marble surround and raised marble hearth and window to front
- Landing (3.3m x 1.75m)
- with semi-solid maple floor, door to shelved hot press with water cylinder and dual immersion and hatch to attic which has been insulated
- Master Bedroom (4.15m x 3.1m)
- with laminate floor, a good range of built in wardrobes, recessed down lighting, built in night stands and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 2.35m)
- with window to front, laminate timber effect floor, double built in wardrobes and recessed down lighting
- with fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin with wall mounted mirror, recessed down lighting, w.c., frosted window to the rear and fully tiled step in Triton electric double shower
No. 15 is located in this small enclave of townhouses and benefits from the use of a large open green space. To the front of the house there is off street car parking. The low maintenance back garden enjoys the perfect south westerly orientation ideal for al fresco dining enjoying all day sunshine and immense privacy. There is a large Barna shed and a delightful patio area.
BER No. 113097810
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.