- Excellent residential location with walking distance of Terenure village and Dublin City Centre
- Private garden lawned and planted extending
- Off street car parking to the front with ample on street parking locally
- Accommodation extending to approx. 83sqm (893 sq ft)
- Ample space to extend further should the new owners require
With accommodation laid out over two floors extending to approximately 83sqm (893 sq ft). The deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, fully tiled shower room with separate guest w.c. The dining room features both a gas fireplace and recessed storage with arch with leads into an extended living space overlooking the rear garden with door to storage room. The fully fitted kitchen leads out to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms. This fine home is set back off the road, approached to the front with ample off street car parking, bordered with mature hedging and lawn. A gated side passage leads to the rear garden currently lawned and planted with mature hedging and wood fence.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (3.22m x 1.78m)
- dado rail, under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.: (0.76m x 1.74m)
- tiled wall and floors.
- Shower Room: (1.43m x 1.75m)
- with Triton T80 electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Dining Room: (2.51m x 4.26m)
- with original marble fireplace and recessed built-in shelving unit. Arch to
- Living Room: (3.47m x 4.29m)
- extended, with window overlooking the side and back. Door to storage area.
- Kitchen: (2.08m x 4.29m)
- with range of floor and eye level cupboards, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, free-standing cooker, window and door to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.17m x 4.32m)
- with built-in wardrobe and shelving unit, painted original tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: (2.43m x 3.57m)
- Bedroom 3: (4.01m x 2.56m)
The property is well set back off the road to the front and offers ample off street parking. The extensive garden to the rear is currently lawned and provides ample opportunity to further extend the accommodation should one wish to do so. Bordered with a mature hedging to one side and a new wood fence to create well defined boundaries.
BER No. 112885405
Energy Performance Indicator: 389.26 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.