- Accommodation of approximately 78 sq.m. (840 sq.ft.).
- Excellent quiet residential cul-de-sac location.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Offering superb potential to remodel, upgrade and extend.
- Private south west facing rear garden approx. 81ft in length.
- Location second to none with every conceivable amenity within walking distance.
- Off-street parking.
Corrib Road was built during the 1940’s by Guinness. It is a short stroll to the villages of Terenure and Harold’s Cross with every conceivable amenity literally on the doorstep including shops, restaurants and parks. Bushy Park, with its excellent sporting facilities and ever popular Saturday farmers market, is within easy walking distance. The local area is very well serviced with both national and senior schools. There are excellent transport links making Dublin City Centre an easy commute, as is the M50 which provides links with the airport and the regional roads network.
- leads into
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 3.2m)
- Downstairs W.C.: (0.8m x 1.8m)
- Shower Room: (1.4m x 1.8m)
- w.h.b. and Mira Elite electric shower.
- Kitchen: (2.1m x 4.4m)
- range of eye and floor level units, plumbed for washing machine, free-standing gas cooker and fridge, stainless sink unit, window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed door that also leads out to the rear garden.
- Sitting Room: (3.4m x 4.4m)
- large window overlooking the rear garden, carpet and fireplace with gas fire.
- Bedroom 1: (3.1m x 4.3m)
- original fireplace, wooden floor, double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 3.4m)
- carpeted, two double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.8m x 2.8m)
- double glazed window overlooking the front green area.
To the front the gated off-street parking is an additional feature. The extensive south west garden, which is currently lawned, provides ample opportunity to extend the property further. An additional brick coal house offers garden storage. The property overlooks a green area which creates a lovely outlook to the property.
BER No. 108609348
Energy Performance Indicator: 363.38 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com