- Stunning bespoke contemporary residence in one of Cork’s most sought after residential locations.
- Wonderful secluded and private gardens and grounds approached via electronically operated security gates.
- Ample parking and feature double garage.
- Beautifully proportioned light filled accommodation throughout.
- Gas fired underfloor central heating.
- CAT5 cabling throughout.
- Climate controlled wine storage room.
- Feature stained glass window by renowned Cork artist Maud Cotter.
- Luxurious master suite.
- Fitness room complete with lap pool.
- Magnificent landscaped gardens with exterior lighting.
- Sophisticated security system to include audio visual intercom access and electronically operated entrance gates with numberplate recognition.
Originally constructed in the1950’s Coraville was extended and modernised in 2006 with care and a clear attention to detail to create two new wings either side of the original house, which, as home to the kitchen, master bedroom and family room, remains at the heart of the property. The property boasts gas underfloor central heating with solar panels, recess lighting throughout, and is finished with timber and tiled flooring and contemporary shaker doors with chrome ironmongery. With Category 5 wiring throughout, integrated home audio system in living rooms and master bedroom and smart home controls available, Coraville has been designed to support all the conveniences of 21st century living.
Accessed via electric gates with automatic number plate recognition, the property sits in the middle of a level mature site allowing completely private enclosed gardens. Indeed, the layout of Coraville provides views of the south facing garden from all ground floor living spaces and the clever placement of sliding doors serves to bring the outside in making this a superb family home.
The large and extremely well equipped kitchen will appeal to the home chefs among us and Coravilles expansive dining room with direct access to the garden makes the property ideal for entertaining both small and large groups.
The attached fitness room and lap pool should satisfy the health & fitness aspirations of any prospective purchaser.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Hall (1.9m x 1.4m)
- Tiled with floor lighting. Stained Glass window by renowned Cork artist Maud Cotter.
- Reception Hall (4.7m x 7.9m)
- Solid Timber flooring, recess lighting, floor level lighting and video access control. Staircase to master bedroom suite as well as independent stair case to private quarters ideal as guest or au-pair space.
- Kitchen (6.3m x 5.1m)
- Expansive, bespoke, hand built fitted kitchen with units at both floor and eye level. The island is plumbed and wired and home to one of two Fischer & Pykel dishwashers and provides extra workspace for discerning chefs. Further integrated appliances include Neff microwave, oven, hot plate, coffee machine and electric and gas hob. An AGA Range completes the kitchen appliances. The kitchen is tiled with recess and under counter lighting and integrated home audio.
- Family/Dining Room (7.6m x 3.4m)
- Located off the kitchen with timber flooring, integrated home audio and recess lighting, a double sliding door provides direct access to the patio and garden. This fantastic room will serve as the ideal hub for family living.
- Utility (2.3m x 2.9m)
- Tiled with sink, plumbed for washing machine.
- WC (2.1m x 0.9m)
- Tiled with white two piece suite.
- Walk-In-Wine-Room (2.1m x 1.6m)
- Temperature controlled with extensive wine racks. Slate floor.
- Pantry (1.3m x 1.6m)
- Tiled with built-in shelving.
- Wetroom (1.8m x 5.5m)
- Fully tiled with white two piece suite and separate shower enclosure with mixer shower. Heated towel rail.
- Fitness Room (4.1m x 4.3m)
- Timber flooring with glazed wall separating it from the pool room. Integrated home audio. Sliding door provides access to the garden.
- Pool Room (6.3m x 4.3m)
- ‘Swim Ex’ Lap Pool with variable settings. Vaporex air conditioning, integrated home audio. Tiled.
- Stairs leading to
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 3m)
- A beautiful master suite with balcony overlooking the garden. This welcoming room is finished with carpet and is lovely and bright. It has the further benefit of his and hers walk in wardrobes an
- En-suite (4.2m x 2.1m)
- Exceptionally large and tastefully tiled, the en suite is complete with his and hers vanity units, whirlpool bath, white ceramics and separate large shower enclosure with mixer shower.
- Staircase leading to
- Guest Bedroom (4.1m x 3.0m)
- A beautiful, south facing light filled room with balcony overlooking the garden. Timber flooring and built-in mirrored wardrobes finish this fine bedroom.
- En-suite Wetroom (2.0m x 1.7m)
- White three piece suite with separate shower enclosure. Tiled.
- Playroom (3.3m x 5.2m)
- A front facing playroom with timber flooring, this room offers the potential for further bedroom or office space. It could also provide self-contained au pair accommodation and living space in conjunction with the guest bedroom.
- Hallway (1.2m x 9.5m)
- Timber flooring runs the expanse of the hallway with recess lighting on ceiling and at floor level. A glazed wall allows plenty of light and views through the dining room and over the garden. Intercom access control.
- Lounge (7.5m x 5.5m)
- Large but cosy room with carpet and open solid fuel fireplace. Integrated home audio with recess lighting. Multiple sliding doors provide light, garden views and access directly to the patio and lawn.
- Dining Room (3.6m x 7.5m)
- An impressive room with glazing on two walls and double sliding doors to patio and garden, this formal dining room makes for a super entertaining area. Timber flooring, recess lighting, gas fire and integrated home audio complete this fine room.
- Office (2.4m x 3.4m)
- A built in desk with storage units and recess lighting make this a perfect workspace. Timber flooring complete the office.
- Guest WC (2.4m x 1.7m)
- White two piece suite with frosted glass divide and vanity unit. Tiled.
- Sitting Room (8.6m x 9.7m)
- Very large, dual aspect living space with wall to wall glazing and sliding doors providing access directly to patio and garden. This super room boasts an impressive and imposing feature fireplace with contemporary gas fire at its focal point. Tray and recess ceiling lighting provide a warm ambient lighting scheme. Video access control, integrated home audio and attractive floor tiling complete this fantastic room.
- Upper Accommodation
- With an independent entrance door from the front this double height lobby with staircase and glass balustrade return complete with glazed ceiling provides access to the additional four en suite double bedrooms.
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 5.0m)
- Located to the rear of the property, this room enjoys garden views and with floor to ceiling glazing, is very bright. California shutters provide privacy while timber flooring, mirrored built-in wardrobes, recess lighting with pendant lighting above the bed complete the room.
- En-suite Wetroom (1.9m x 1.6m)
- In a ‘Jack & Jill’ configuration, this bathroom provides both an ensuite to the bedroom and a guest bathroom accessed from the landing. The bathroom is fully tiled with white ceramics, separate shower enclosure with mixer shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4 (3.1m x 4.6m)
- Also located to the rear of the property, again this room enjoys garden views and with floor to ceiling glazing, is very bright. California shutters once again provide privacy while timber flooring, mirrored built in wardrobes, recess lighting with pendant lighting above the bed complete the room.
- En-suite Wetroom (2.8m x 1.6m)
- This en suite is fully tiled with white ceramics, separate shower enclosure with mixer shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 5 (3.9m x 4.6m)
- Another fine double room finished with timber flooring with en suite off. Mirrored built-in wardrobes and recess lighting with pendant lighting above the bed complete this room.
- En-suite Wetroom (2.2m x1.7m)
- Fully tiled with white ceramics, separate shower enclosure with mixer shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 6 (3.9m x 3.1m)
- Another fine double room finished with timber flooring with en suite off. Mirrored built-in wardrobes and recess lighting complete this room.
- En-suite (2.2m x 1.7m)
- Also fully tiled with white ceramics, separate shower enclosure with mixer shower and heated towel rail.
- Double Garage (6.6m x 5.4m)
- Extensive in size this garage serves a myriad of purposes with double roller doors.
The gardens of Coraville are both private and serene. The rear south facing garden is planted with a mix of mature trees, shrubs and flowers and is laid to lawn. A water feature provides soothing background noise and adds a beautiful lighting effect at night. A large paved patio borders the house to the rear allowing for an extensive space in which to enjoy the tranquillity or equally entertain a large numbers of guests. The property is accessed via electric gates with both fob and automatic number plate recognition systems. A tree lined gravel driveway brings you to the front of the house where an exceptionally large double garage with two roller doors await.
BER No. 106167562
Energy Performance Indicator: 99.69 kWh/m²/yr.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.