- End of terrace, brick fronted town house with gated side access.
- Attractively positioned opposite an open green
- Small, exclusive development of town houses and detached houses
- Conveniently located a short walk to Stillorgan Village and the QBC on the N11
- Off street car parking
- Landscaped rear garden (approx. 11m/36ft)
- Floored attic with pull down ladder
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 81sq.m. / 871sq.ft.
No. 4 is an appealing three bedroom bay windowed town house, extending to approximately 81sqm. (871sq.ft.) and briefly comprises living room with double doors to kitchen/dining room, conservatory, guest WC, three bedrooms, and bathroom. The floored attic is accessed via a pull down from the landing. The property is further enhanced by off street car parking and a landscaped rear garden (approx. 11m./36 ft.).
Coppinger Wood is a small exclusive development of townhouses and detached houses off Stillorgan Park Road. This is a deservedly popular residential address, the villages of Stillorgan and Blackrock are both only minutes away and the QBC on the N11 provides ease of access to Dublin City Centre. There is a large selection of schools and colleges including Blackrock College, Sion Hill, St Andrew’s College, UCD, and The Smurfit Business School within easy reach. The redeveloped Stillorgan Shopping Centre provides an extremely wide range of specialist shops, restaurants, and amenities.
- Reception Hall: (1.8m x 4.35m)
- with under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.:
- w.c., wash hand basin & digital burglar alarm.
- Living Room: (3.1m x 4.35m)
- (plus bay window) fireplace with marble surround, raised marble hearth & coal effect gas fire. Double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining room: (5.1m x 3.3m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink draining unit, space for free standing Zanussi double oven - four ring electric hob on top, extractor hood over. Plumbed for both washing machine and dishwasher and tiled splash backing. Sliding doors to
- Conservatory: (2.25m x 2.5m)
- tiled floor. Sliding doors to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (2.65m x 3.8m)
- (plus bay window) with built in presses over and around the bed.
- Bedroom 2: (3.115m x 3.3m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 2.75m)
- including built in wardrobe.
- Storage cupboard. Pull down ladder leading to a floored attic.
- comprising bath with Mire electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c.
The front garden is partially bordered by hedging, gravelled area, flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes. Cobblelock driveway providing off street car parking. Gated side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden which is well walled (approx. 11m/ 36ft) bordered by flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes, lawned area. Barna shed. High hedging to the back provides good privacy.
BER No. 102072295
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.04 kWh/m2/yr.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.