- Excellent three-bedroom property extending to approximately 98 sqm (990 sqft)
- Meticulously maintained, bright accommodation
- Superb west-facing lawned garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm panel
- Gated side access
- Quiet residential cul-de-sac in Blackrock
Coppinger Close has been modernised and maintained to an exceptional level by the current owners, and offers further potential to extend should one wish to do so and an attic suitable for conversion. To the rear, there is a lawned garden benefitting from westerly sunshine with a side gate leading to the front driveway.
Coppinger Close is a deservedly popular residential address within Blackrock. The villages of Stillorgan and Blackrock are both only minutes away and the QBC and the N11 are within easy reach. There is a large selection of schools and colleges including Blackrock College, Sion Hill, St. Andrew’s College, UCD and Smurfit Business School within easy access. Public transport links are excellent and Dublin’s main business and shopping districts are minutes away.
- Hallway (1.70m x 4.30m)
- attractive with tiled floor and security alarm panel.
- Guest WC
- with wc, whb and window to side.
- Sitting Room
- with built-in display units, fireplace with modern gas fire, semi-solid wooden floor, large bay picture window overlooking front garden and leads through to
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Dining Area (2.50m x 3.30m)
- with tiled floor and door through to sunroom/playroom.
- Kitchen (2.40m x 5.60m)
- with an excellent range of eye and floor level modern units, integrated Siemens double oven, Smeg gas hob and extractor fan, large picture window overlooking the rear garden, integrated dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer, integrated Smeg washing machine, attractive breakfast bar providing additonal storage and seating area.
- Sunroom/Playroom (2.50m x 2.10m)
- with sliding door to rear garden.
- with hotpress and cloaks storage. Access to large attic.
- Master Bedroom (4.70m x 3.20m)
- (into the bay) to the front with attractive bay window and range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.30m)
- to the rear of the property, with a good range of built-in wardrobes and window overlooking front of the property.
- Bedroom 3 (1.90m x 2.70m)
- single room with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking front of the property.
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, wc, whb, bath with shower attachment, large window to the rear, electric towel rail .
- To the rear there is an excellent lawned garden extending to approx 16m which is mainly laid in lawn and has a side gate leading out to the drive way providing off street parking.
BER No. 110833514
Energy Performance Indicator: 169.64
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.