- Semi detached house
- Garage to side
- Large rear garden approx. 90ft.
- Off street parking to the front
- Beside Howth Road and Malahide Road
- Gas connected to the property
- Total floor area approx. 105.53sq.m (1,135 sq.ft)
The local area boasts a host of excellent local amenities and services including excellent schools, shops, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants. There are recreational and sports amenities in the immediate vicinity with Westwood sports club, Fairview Park and Crescent Park all less than a 5 minute walk from the front door. Numerous bus routes pass on the Howth road and Malahide road and Clontarf Dart station and seafront promenade are within 5 mins walk. Dublin city centre is a close 2 kms distance away.
- Entrance Hallway (2.41m x 4.18m)
- Spacious hallway with guest wc.
- Living Room (3.78m x 3.81m)
- The living room is located to the front and is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window. A feature fireplace with marble surround is a real focal point.
- Dining Room (3.31m x 3.63m)
- The dining room provides an additional space to entertain. Double sliding doors open out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.50m x 2.85m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units. A door leads to the rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.29m x 3.29m)
- The utility room is located to the rear of the garage and is access from the rear garden. There is plumbing for a washing machine and there is a separate WC. A door leads through to the garage.
- Bedroom One (3.36m x 3.91m)
- Spacious double bedroom located to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two (3.36m x 3.46m)
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobe. This room enjoys a view over the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three (2.50m x 2.56m)
- Spacious single bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.53m x 2.82m)
- The bathroom has been refurbished and is fitted with guest wc, whb and bath. There is a separate walk in shower and a large hot-press. This space is completely tiled.
Off street parking to the front. Garage to side. Large rear garden with lawn and large garden shed.
BER No. 111844551
Energy Performance Indicator: 338.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.