- Gas fired central heating
- Large back garden
- Off street parking to the front
- Garage to side
- Approx 130 sq. m / 1,400 sq. ft incl. Garage
Coolatree Road is a very much sought after, mature and popular road just off the Beaumont Road. It is ideally located within walking distance of a host of amenities, such as DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Artane Castle Shopping Centre. Schools, churches and numerous bus routes to the city centre are also readily accessible as is the M50 and motorway network. There are plenty of sporting and recreational clubs and amenities in the immediate locality.
This is a well-built family home hat will surely appeal to the discerning purchaser. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance porch (0.75m x 0.6m)
- Sliding door to front. Tile floor
- Hallway (4.32m x 2.41m)
- Storage press. Alarm panel.Heating controls. Under stair storage
- Living Room (4.04m x 2.62m)
- Feature open fireplace with tile surround and hearth. Archway to:
- Dining Room (3.5m x 3.75m)
- Feature open fireplace with tile surround and hearth.
- Breakfast room (3.62m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen (4.75m x 3.25m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses. Counter tops with tile splash backs. Sink unit and drainer.Plumbed for washing machine. Free standing electric cooker. Fridge freezer. Window over looking garden. Door to garage. Door to lean to:
- Enclosed side area (3.44m x 1.77m)
- Door to garden. Shed. Tiled floor
- Garage (7.65m x 2.53m)
- Up and over door to front. Gas boiler. Electricity supply. Door to kitchen
- Landing area (2.92m x 2.41m)
- Attic Access
- Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m)
- Shower with electric shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.4m)
- Double bedroom to rear. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.04m x 3.4m)
- Double bedroom to front. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.42m x 3.06m)
- Single room to the front.
There is a walled garden with lawn area approx. 75ft in length. This is an ideal child’s play area and outdoor entertaining space. There is ample room to further extend the house subject to planning permission. There is a paved seating area and the garden has shrubs, plants and trees.
BER No. 105574875
Energy Performance Indicator: 291.65 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.