- Bright and deceptively spacious family accommodation extending to approximately 120 sq.m. (1,291 sq.ft.).
- Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer included in the sale.
- Secluded lawned rear garden approximately 13m (42ft) in length.
- Oil fired radiator central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Approached by off street parking and lawned garden to the front. 127 Coolamber Park offers accommodation laid out over two floors briefly comprising of an entrance hall, full length lounge / dining area, a fully fitted kitchen with door to lean to and access to the rear garden. An additional reception room / bedroom 5 with ensuite facilities completes the downstairs accommodation. The first floor comprises of four spacious bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom. Ample off-street parking is provided to the front. The secluded lawned rear garden is not overlooked and has the added benefit of pedestrian side access from front to back.
Knocklyon is on the southwest of the city, just north of the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and south of the line of the River Dodder. It is bordered to the south and east by Rathfarnham and Ballyboden, to the north by Templeogue, and to the west by Firhouse and Ballycullen. The M50 motorway divides Knocklyon, with most of the suburb lying on the east of the motorway. With a number of open spaces within the residential estates and by the River Dodder, including the home ground and playing pitches for both Knocklyon’s Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club and Knocklyon Football Club. Within the area there are excellent primary and secondary schools which include St. Colmcilles Junior National School, St. Colmcilles Senior National School and St. Colmcilles Community College. Shopping facilities are catered for at Knocklyon Shopping Centre which contains a supermarket and several retail outlets. Knocklyon is served by Dublin Bus routes 15, 49, 65b and 75 which provides ease of access to Dublin City Centre, being just 9km away and the surrounding areas. The M50 motorway is accessed via Junction 12 and connects Knocklyon with the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- May 25th 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (0.9m x 5.6m)
- hardwood floor. Door to
- Lounge / Dining Room: (3.7m x 8.7m)
- dual aspect with large picture window to front and back gardens, hardwood floor, painted block-built fireplace with insert.
- Kitchen: (4.0m x 3.0m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, an excellent range of floor and eye level kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob, Zanussi single oven with extractor above, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, spot lights.
- Lean to: (5.4m x 2.3m)
- with access to rear garden.
- Reception Room / Bedroom 5: (2.3m x 3.8m)
- with window to front and side. Door to
- Ensuite Wet Room: (2.0m x 2.0m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., power shower, tiled floor and window to side.
- with access to attic space.
- Master Bedroom: (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with fitted wardrobe. Door to
- Ensuite Shower Room: (0.8m x 2.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped power shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.9m x 2.9m)
- with window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 4.0m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.5m x 4.5m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom: (1.6m x 3.0m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment over, fully tiled floor, and part tiled walls.
The garden to the front offers ample off-street parking and features a lawned area with mature planting. A pedestrian gate to the side allows access from the front directly to the rear garden. The secluded rear garden extends to 13m (42ft) and benefits from a southerly aspect and is not overlooked. Currently laid out in lawn.
BER No. 111971628
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.