- Attractive semi-detached, bay windowed family home.
- Highly convenient location a short walk from Blackrock main street & DART.
- Generous flexible accommodation with huge scope & potential.
- Generous rear garden approx. 19m./62ft.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approx. 164sqm/1,765sqft.
- Generous attic with potential to convert (subject to planning permission)
No. 7 is an attractive, pebble dashed home which was substantially extended and now comprises approximately 164sqm/1,765sqft of flexible accommodation to include interconnecting reception rooms, family room, kitchen/breakfast room & guest shower room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, two additional rooms, bathroom and storeroom. The property is further enhanced by a generous 18m/60ft rear garden.
Convent Road which runs from Sydney Avenue to Carysfort Avenue enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience being only a gentle stroll from all the amenities of Blackrock village, including specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, two shopping centres including the renovated Frascati Shopping Centre. The property also enjoys excellent public transport, with a host of bus routes on the Frascati Road, and the Blackrock DART station just off the main street. In the locality there are some of Dublin’s best known primary and secondary schools, including Willow Park, Blackrock College, Carysfort N.S., and Coláiste Eoin. The UCD campus at Belfield is also close at hand.
- Reception Hall (1.4m x 1.8m)
- with lead lighted stain glass panels to the front door, & under stairs storage cupboard.
- Inner Reception Hall (0.9m x 2.4m)
- Shower Room
- Wheelchair accessible, comprising shower, w.c., wash hand basin & gas boiler.
- Sitting Room (3.95m x 4.2m)
- (into the bay) with tiled fireplace, timber surround, tiled hearth and sliding doors to
- Dining Room (3.95m x 4m)
- with tiled fireplace, timber surround, tiled hearth and door to rear garden.
- Family Room (2.95m x 3.05m)
- (maximum measurement) built in cupboard and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.65m x 5.45m)
- (overall measurement).
- Kitchen Area (2.65m x 2.3m)
- with kitchen units, worktop with one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for freestanding Beko double oven with hob over, plumbed for washing machine, picture window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- Lobby (1.5m x 1.8m)
- doors to front, covered side passage and
- comprising bath, w.c., wash hand basin (not currently in use).
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 4.35m)
- (measurement into the bay) with tiled fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 4.15m)
- with tiled fireplace
- bath with telephone shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin
- Store Room (1.6m x 0.75m)
- Room A (2.95m x 3.15m)
- (maximum measurement), sink unit, built in wardrobes, door to
- Room B (5.3m x 2.85m)
- tiled fireplace. doors to bedroom 3 & 4
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 2.4m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.4m)
The front garden is walled and hedged, partly in lawn, driveway providing off street car parking. Covered side passage leads to a generous rear garden extending to approximately 19m. x 10m. (62ft. x 33ft.) is fenced and laid out in grass with shrubs and bushes.
BER No. 112253851
Energy Performance Indicator: 381.24 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.