- Mature Cul De Sac setting
- Secluded rear garden with pedestrian access
- Ideal location within walking distance of Clontarf Promonade
- Total floor area approx. 79 sq.m (850 sq.ft)
Outside the front garden is laid in lawn, and is planted with hedging, mature trees ensure privacy. The private and sunny rear garden is laid in lawn and is approx. 55ft and features a large patio ideal for alfresco dining. There is a barna shed for extra storage and the added bonus of rear pedestrian access. Conquer Hill Road is located minutes from the sea front, Clontarf promenade, The Wooden Bridge and shops and restaurants on Vernon Avenue. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the area. Sports enthusiasts are well catered for with sailing, rugby, GAA, cricket and golf clubs in the immediate vicinity catering for every age and ability, The new owners will no doubt enjoy walking along the sea front and promenade by day and by night. There are numerous bus stops at the end of the road and the Dart is easily accessible, providing ease of access to all parts of the capital.
- February 23rd 2019 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall (1.0m x 1.10m)
- Entrance hallway with tiled flooring.
- Living Room (3.50m x 5.0m)
- The living room overlooks the front garden, there is access to under stairs storage and guest wc. There is a feature fireplace with gas inset fire. A door opens through to the kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.20m x 6.30m)
- This wonderful space is flooded with natural light with the aid of two large windows, French doors and four large sky lights. It provides an ideal space to entertain. The kitchen is fitted with a range of Ivory shaker style wall and floor units, there is plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. There is access to the under stairs storage area and the guest WC. French Doors open out to the secluded rear garden and patio area. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One (3.39m x 4.80m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front, with feature fire place and large storage press.
- Bedroom Two (2.60m x 3.40m)
- Spacious double bedroom with hot press.
- Bathroom (2.20m x 2.60m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment, tiled surround and flooring.
BER No. 111814745
Energy Performance Indicator: 302.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.