- Cul-de-sac location in highly regarded development
- Well served by public transport to include bus, DART and Aircoach
- Easy access to N11 and M50
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Well-presented accommodation of approximately 77sq.m (830sq.ft)
- Converted attic room of approximately 16sq.m (172sq.ft)
- Surrounded by excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities
- Monitored alarm system
The location of 20 Connawood Copse will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this highly desirable location on the edge of South County Dublin within a short distance of Shankill Village and Bray Town Centre with their excellent selection of local and boutique specialist shops, banks, cafes, pubs, restaurants and seafront as well as excellent primary and secondary schools.
Transport routes are excellent with a number of bus routes at the end of Old Connaught Avenue and Bray DART Station just slightly further afield. The N11 and M50 interchange is just a short distance away making commuting to the city centre and beyond very easy. The development of Connawood offers open green spaces, wooded areas and its own playground and basketball courts, making it the ideal location for growing families with further recreational facilities close by to include Bray Head and promenade, Enniskerry Village and Powerscourt Estate with its Avoca Store and restaurant to name a few.
- Entrance Hall
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, Phonewatch alarm system and enclosed fuse box
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 5.9m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, timber fireplace with tiled insert, marble hearth and gas fire, picture tilt and turn window overlooking the front, television point and double folding doors leading through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.6m x 3.5m)
- with a range of floor and wall units, Zanussi Fridge, Zanussi oven, four ring gas hob, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi dishwasher, LG washing machine, Ideal gas boiler, tiled splashbacks, understairs storage and double doors leading out to the rear garden
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and overlooks the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 3.9m)
- with built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.2m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Attic Room (4.4m x 3.6m)
- with built in wardrobes with shelving, deep under eaves storage, timber panelled ceiling with recessed lighting and Velux windows
The property is approached by a walled front garden with driveway providing off street parking, the remainder laid out in decorative stone bordered by mature hedging. To the rear the bright sunny garden measures approximately 14m (45ft) with large decked area ideal for al fresco dining with the remainder in lawn and decorative stone with flower beds, fenced border and Barna shed.
BER No. 109768820
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.61 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.