- Mid terrace red brick period property
- Railed garden to front
- Private garden to rear with detached domestic garage and vehicle access
- Four bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- High ceilings and period portions to all rooms
- Approximate total floor area: 125 sq.m (1,345 sq. ft)
The accommodation at ground floor level comprises a large entrance hallway, off which there are two fine reception rooms. The bright kitchen / dining room overlooks the rear garden and leads to a utility room. At first floor level there are four bedrooms an ensuite shower room and the main bathroom. There is a domestic garage offering off street parking to the rear of the back garden.
The property enjoys an excellent location within 10 minutes’ drive of Dublin’s City Centre. There are numerous shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities within close proximity, including the beautiful Phoenix Park and Botanic Gardens. Connaught Street has excellent transport links with numerous bus routes serving the area and the M50 and Dublin Airport within easy reach. The newly constructed DIT campus at Grangegorman is situated close to the property, as is a proposed Luas stop. Viewing is strongly recommended of this most substantial residence situated in a vibrant and highly desired location.
- Entrance Hall (8.50m x 1.65m)
- entrance hall with decorative coving, guest WC under stairs
- Reception Room 1 (4.40m x 4.00m)
- reception room with open fireplace with decorative coving overlooking the front garden
- Reception Room 2 (4.20m x 3.95m)
- reception room with open fireplace overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room (3.10m x 3.35m)
- kitchen with floor and wall mounted fitted units with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room (1.50m x 3.25m)
- utility room plumbed for washing machine, sink, storage presses and gas burner
- First floor return
- Bedroom 1 (2.50m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom (2.00m x 1.50m)
- bath, WC, WHB
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom overlooking rear garden with en-suite shower room
- Shower Room (1.15m x 1.90m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.20m x 2.95m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the front garden with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (3.35m x 3.00m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the front garden with WHB
BER No. 108408055
Energy Performance Indicator: 278.78
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.