- Two storey end of terrace house
- Off street parking to the front
- Domestic garage to the rear providing additional off street parking
- Landscaped rear garden with patio area
- Oil fired central heating
- Two open fireplaces
- Interconnecting reception rooms
- Stylish attic conversion
- Decking area
- Rear vehicle access
- Floor area approx. 93 sq.m (1,000 sq.ft)
The accommodation, extending to approx. 93 sq.m (1,000 sq.ft), enjoys an abundance of natural light and comprises an entrance hall, two interconnecting reception rooms and a kitchen breakfast room at ground floor level. At first floor level there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, all of which have built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom. The reception rooms have double doors, feature fireplaces, quality timber floors, recessed alcoves and decorative coving. Patio doors access the rear garden. There is a contemporary fitted kitchen with extensive storage, ample counter space and a window overlooking the rear garden. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a white suite comprising wc, whb and stand in electric shower. There is a sizable and stylish attic conversion. The property has oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows; woodgrain PVC windows to the front and white PVC windows to the rear. The accommodation is presented in turn key condition.
Collins Avenue has an array of amenities on its doorstep including excellent local schools and shops. Dublin city centre is easily accessed via numerous bus routes with the benefit of a QBC on the Malahide Road. The M1 & M50 motorways and the Port tunnel are a short drive away. The property is located near both Beaumont Hospital and the DCU campus.
- Entrance Hall (3.20m x 2.05m)
- with access to living room and stairwell to first floor level.
- Front Reception Room (3.90m x 3.55m)
- with feature open fireplace with marble surround, hardwood floor, decorative coving and double doors to
- Reception Room Two (4.20m x 3.50m)
- with feature fireplace with marble surround, hardwood floor and sliding patio door to rear garden and patio area.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (2.60m x 4.45m)
- with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing maching and dishwasher. Door to side passage leading to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One (3.25m x 4.05m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes and airing cupboard. Overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three (2.50m x 2.70m)
- single bedroom with built in wardrobes. Overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.10m)
- fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb and stand in electric shower.
- Attic Room (3.25m x 3.40m)
- wiht Velux window overlooking rear garden and eaves storage.
- Bedroom Two (3.25m x 3.55m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Overlooking the front garden.
BER No. 110191657
Energy Performance Indicator: 428.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.