- Spacious mid terrace family home.
- Large garden to the rear with large garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows to the front.
- Good condition throughout
- Beside all amenities and bus stop.
Collins Avenue has an array of amenities on its doorstep including excellent local schools and shops. The property is directly opposite Whitehall GAA Club and close to numerous other sporting and recreational amenities. There are supermarkets nearby. The property is also close to both the Swords and Malahide roads, M1 & M50 motorways and Port tunnel. Beaumont Hospital is very near as is the DCU campus.
- August 18th 2018 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Porch (2.55m x 0.95m)
- Tiled floor.
- Hallway (3.82m x 2.23m)
- Large understair storage press.
- Living Room (3.58m x 5.07m)
- Feature open fireplace with stone surround. Large window to the front of the house. Coving. Double doors to:
- Dining Room (4.22m x 4.1m)
- Large window overlooking garden. Hot press. Feature open fireplace with stone surround. Coving
- Kitchen (3.01m x 4.1m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses. Countertops and sink unit and drainer. Electric cooker with oven and grill and ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear garden
- Landing area
- Spacious landing area
- Bathroom (1.92m x 2.1m)
- Bath with Triton electric shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.78m x 2.34m)
- Bright room to the front of the house. Laminate floor. Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.33m x 2.3m)
- Spacious bedroom to the back of the house. Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.65m)
- Bright double room to the front of the house. Laminate floor. Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (4.11m x 2.44m)
- Large double room to the rear. Fitted wardrobes.
Walled garden to the front. Attractive garden to the rear with lawn and paving. There is a large garden shed to the rear and a second shed to the side. Oil tank.
BER No. 109809624
Energy Performance Indicator: 304.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.