- Semi-detached residence.
- Three bedrooms, two reception rooms and extended kitchen.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Off street parking for three to four cars.
- Floor area: 105 sq.m / 1,120sq.ft
- Attic room.
Number 708 has been well maintained by the current owners and is in very good condition throughout. There are two reception rooms down stairs and the reception room to the rear opens out in the a dining area and features a fine solid fuel burning stove. The kitchen overlooks the garden to the rear and has been recently upgraded. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. There is also an attic room with Velux window.
708 Collins Avenue is excellently located within minutes' walk of a host of local amenities including schools, sporting facilities, the Omni Park Shopping centre and Dublin City University. The area is well served by public transport and the M50 and M1 motorways are minutes' drive away. The property is just a 10 minute drive from Dublin International Airport and Beaumont Hospital. Dublin city centre is within a 20 minute drive.
- Entrance Hall (1.80m x 4.50m)
- with understair storage.
- Guest W.C
- Under stairs storage with w.c. and whb. Extractor fan
- Reception Room (4.05m x 3.35m)
- Bright spacious room to the front
- Living Area (4.10m x 3.55m)
- with solid fuel stove, marble fireplace with timber mantle. Storage presses and heating controls. Opening to
- Dining Area (2.35m x 2.00m)
- Kitchen (3.75m x 3.95m)
- fully fitted with floor and wall mounted units, four ring gas hob and integrated oven, tiled splashback, timber worktop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Large picture window overlooking the rear garden and door to rear.
- Landing (2.80m x 2.00)
- Master Bedroom (3.85m x 3.50m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 2.45m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
- Bathroom (1.85m x 1.95m)
- with tiled floors and walls, wc, whb, bath and separate shower.
- Attic room
- Fixed stair access. Velux window to rear
BER No. 106734304
Energy Performance Indicator: 233.76 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.