- Semi detached family home
- Large south west facing rear garden approx 118 ft.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating and modern boiler
- Garage to side with potential to extend the existing accommodation (subject to p.p)
Collins Avenue has an array of amenities on its doorstep including excellent local schools and shops. The property is in close proximity to Killester Village, 2 GAA Clubs & Clontarf Golf Club. There are supermarkets nearby. The property is also within easy reach of numerous bus routes, Killester Dart station and is also close to both the Swords and Malahide roads, M1 & M50 motorways and Port tunnel. Beaumont Hospital is very near as is the DCU campus.
- Hall (2.10m x 4.53m)
- Cloaks Press
- Front Reception room (3.87m x 3.65m)
- Gas Coal effect fire with tile surround. Double folding doors leading to:
- Rear Reception room (3.82m x 3.65m)
- French door to rear garden.
- Breakfast room (3.74m x 3.21m)
- Press with Gas boiler. Under stair storage area
- Kitchen (2.81m x 2.30m)
- Fitted presses. Sink unit and drainer. Counter tops with tile splash backs. Integrated oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan. Tile splash backs. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.Door to side passageway
- Landing area (2.60m x 2.10m)
- Window to side. Attic access. Hot press
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.99m)
- Shower, Wash hand basin. W.C Tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 (3.82m x 3.63m)
- Large double room to rear. Wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.94m x 2.91m)
- Large double room to the front. Built in wardrobe with sliding door. Vanity area with wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 (2.88m x 3.15m)
- Single room to the front. Built in wardrobe.
- Garage (4.70m x 2.70m)
- Up and over door to front. Rear pedestrian acess into the side passageway. Fusebox. Approx 145 sq. ft.
Driveway to front with off street parking for cars and lawn area. Large south west facing rear garden which is approx 117 ft in length. This is walled and with the removal of some trees and over growth, will make a wonderful alfresco entertaining area and is ideally suited to those with energetic children or those who enjoy gardening. There is an outside W.C and block built storage shed.
BER No. 109663906
Energy Performance Indicator: 392.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.