- Four bed extended family home.
- Off-street parking.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private rear garden.
- Extended ground floor accommodation.
- Quality fitted kitchen.
- Four Bedrooms.
- Two Bathrooms.
- Architect designed extension.
- Interconnecting ground floor Wet Room / Bathroom
- Floor Area: 130 sq.m. (1400 sqft)
On entering the property one enters the original entrance hall, to the right there is a self-contained bright reception room with a south facing aspect overlooking the front garden and to the rear there is a beautifully presented open plan kitchen / living / dining room with a quality fitted kitchen with extensive storage and ample counter space. An architect designed extension has been recently added providing additional accommodation by way of a very large utility room which overlooks the front garden. The utility room is such a size that it could be very easily be used as an additional reception room if required by simply removing the extensive storage presses. The fourth bedroom is to the rear, and again, this may serve as an ideal reception room with dual aspect windows overlooking the rear garden. This room interconnects with a ground floor wet room / shower room. The accommodation throughout the extension is beautiful and light-filled with a quality timber floor running throughout increasing the sense of space. At first floor level there are three generous bedrooms and a shower room. To the rear there is a private garden with a side pedestrian access. The property has the benefit of modern UPVC windows and gas fired central heating with radiators throughout.
Collins Avenue has an array of amenities on its doorstep including excellent local schools and shops. The property is close to Whitehall GAA Club and close to numerous other sporting and recreational amenities. The property is also close to both the Swords and Malahide roads, M1 & M50 motorways and Port tunnel. DCU is very close as is Beaumont hospital and thre Bons Secure hospital.
- Entrance Hall: (3.75m x 1.85m)
- Spacious hallway with understairs storage and staircase to first floor accommodation.
- Reception Room 1: (4.05m x 3.55m)
- Bright reception room with south facing aspect, feature fireplace with marble surround and tiled inset, timber floor and window overlooking front garden.
- Reception Room 2 / Bedroom 4: (3.05m x 3.90m)
- Bright room with dual aspect windows overlooking the rear garden and quality timber floor. Door to
- Bathroom / Wet Room: (2.95m x 2.45m)
- Large bathroom with dual aspect windows, w.c., w.h.b., electric shower, extractor fan, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Room: (3.85m x 6.00m)
- With wall and floor mounted kitchen units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, quality timber floor, recessed lighting and pedestrian access to rear garden.
- Utility Room / Reception Room 3: (3.55m x 3.55m)
- Bright utility room with extensive storage and counterspace, plumbed for washing machine and accommodates tumble dryer, window with south-facing aspect overlooking the front garden and velux windows providing additional sunlight. Suitable for use as a third Reception Room.
- Rear Hall: (3.75m x 1.25m)
- With hard wood floor, velux window and pedestrian access to the side of the house.
- Landing: (3.15m x 2.65m)
- Spacious landing off which all other rooms radiate.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.25m x 3.70m)
- Large double room with window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.85m x 3.35m)
- Double room with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.30m x 3.15m)
- Large single room with built-in wardrobe and window overlooking the front garden.
- Shower Room: (1.75m x 2.05m)
- With w.c., w.h.b., shower, window overlooking the rear garden, fully tiled floor and walls,
To the rear there is a private garden with a side pedestrian access.
BER No. 111682225
Energy Performance Indicator: 302.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.