- Large corner site extending to approx. 0.2 acre.
- Attractive cobble lock drive providing off-street parking for up to 8 cars.
- Vehicle access to rear garden.
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden extending to approximately 38 metres (125 ft).
- Extensively extended 9 bed semi-detached house.
- Well-appointed accommodation throughout; 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 3 receptions and utility.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Zoned Gas fired central heating.
- Solid fuel burner to sun lounge.
- High capacity boiler for heating system
- Separate boiler for water system.
- Completely rewired, replumbed and all the extensions built in the year 2000.
- Flat roof to the side was renewed last year.
- Large water tank storage in attic space.
- Immersion system located in the utility room.
- Floor area approximately 229sqm (2464 sqft)
- Entrance Porch: (0.85m x 1.15m)
- leading to
- Reception Hallway: (3.70m x 2.35m)
- spacious reception hallway with under stairs storage and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room 1: (3.50m x 4.10m (including bay))
- Reception room with feature fireplace, decorative coving, bay window overlooking front garden and double doors to
- Reception Room 2: (5.10m x 3.45m)
- with feature marble fireplace, decorative coving and sliding patio door leading to landscaped rear garden and patio area.
- Bedroom 1: (2.65m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom at ground floor level overlooking the front garden with en suite.
- En Suite: (1.00m x 2.35m)
- fully tiled contemporary en suite with luxuriant three-piece suite including WC, WHB and shower.
- Private Residence
- Kitchen: (3.85m x 2.50m)
- with extensive wall and floor mounted shaker style units, good storage and ample counter space, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan and breakfast bar.
- Reception Room 3: (4.75m x 3.35m)
- Reception room/sun lounge with three French doors accessing the landscaped rear garden, dual aspect windows making it a bright room with vaulted timber ceiling and Stanley wood burning stove vented to rear and hard wood floor.
- L-Shaped Hall: (4.35m x 0.85m + 1.00m x 1.05m)
- Bedroom 7: (4.70m x 2.65m)
- Double bedroom with French doors opening into landscaped garden.
- Bedroom 8: (4.90m x 2.70m)
- Double bedroom with French doors to rear garden and access to attic space.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.10m)
- Tiled contemporary bathroom with WC, WHB, stand in shower, velux windows and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 9: (6.75m x 3.60m (including en suite))
- Double bedroom overlooking the front garden with two built in wardrobes.
- En Suite: (2.20m x 1.80m)
- Contemporary bathroom with stand in shower, WC, WHB and medicine cabinet.
- Utility Room: (2.70m x 2.70m)
- spacious utility room with sink and washboard, plumbed for washing machine and housing water system with water plumb to increase water pressure throughout.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 2.55m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.45m x 5.10m (including bay & en suite))
- Double bedroom with bay window overlooking front garden and en suite shower room.
- En Suite: (1.60m x 1.55m)
- fully tiled with WC, shower and WHB.
- Bedroom 4: (3.55m x 4.05m (including en suite))
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- En Suite: (1.25m x 2.45m)
- fully tiled en suite shower room with WC, WHB and shower.
- Bedroom 5: (2.70m x 4.10m)
- Double bedroom with WHB and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 6: (4.35m x 2.70m (including en suite))
- Double bedroom overlooking front garden.
- En-Suite: (1.75m x 1.45m)
- fully tiled contemporary en suite with shower, WC and WHB.
- Landing: (2.55m x 2.30m)
BER No. 113116230
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.