- Upgraded Kitchen
- Large front and corner garden
- Low maintenance south west facing rear garden
- Walking distance to Killester Village
- Total floor area approx. 60 sqm (646 sq.ft)
Internally the accommodation comprises a hallway leading to the living to the front room which features an original cast-iron fireplace and overlooks the large front garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and an opening allows access to the dining space, which is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window. An original fireplace here creates a real focal point. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a shower room. The main bedroom to the front also features an original cast-iron fireplace and storage press.
Outside the large front and corner garden is laid in lawn, there are mature flower beds and the garden is bordered with mature hedging. Side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden. The low maintenance rear garden enjoys a south west facing aspect, this private space has been laid in sandstone and features raised flower beds. A garden shed caters for additional storage. Located just off the Malahide Road with an array of amenities on its doorstep including local schools and shops, the property is within walking distance of Killester Village, Parnell Park GAA Club & Clontarf Golf Club. The property is also within easy reach of numerous bus routes, Killester Dart station, the Port Tunnel and M1 & M50 motorways.
- Hallway (1.75m x 2.80m)
- Living Room (2.70m x 3.00m)
- The living room overlooks the front garden and features an original cast iron fireplace.
- Kitchen (1.75m x 3.35m)
- The kitchen has been refitted with modern high gloss cream units, there is access to under stairs storage, an opening leads through to the dining room. There is access to the rear garden.
- Dining Room (3.00m x 3.40m)
- The dining room features an original fireplace and a large window floods the space with natural light.
- Bedroom One (3.35m x 4.90m)
- located to the front of the property this double bedroom features an original cast iron fireplace and built in storage press.
- Bedroom Two (2.85m x 3.30m)
- bright and spacious double bedroom.
- Shower Room (1.50m x 1.90m)
- The shower room has been upgraded and is fitted with a wc, whb with built in storage press and walk in shower.
BER No. 109723874
Energy Performance Indicator: 434.56kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org