- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area of approximately 94 sq.m. (1,012 sq.ft.).
- Excellent location being a highly regarded family orientated address.
- Sunny secluded rear garden of approximately 6m x 8.5m (19.6ft x 27.9ft).
- PhoneWatch alarm system.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Sought-after mature location off Wainsfort Road.
Located approximately 7km from St. Stephen’s Green, this highly regarded address is a short walk to Terenure Village and is perfect for family living with a number of premier schools close by including, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s, Presentation, St Pius X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boy’s National School.
There are regular bus routes to and from the City centre and the M50 is within close proximity. Terenure Village has a wealth of amenities including Churches, restaurants, bars and excellent local shopping facilities. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the area including the superb parkland of Bushy Park and a number of golf clubs including The Grange and the Castle.
- Entrance Hall: (5.01m x 1.79m)
- with enclosed fuse board, recessed lighting and excellent understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.32m x 4.28m)
- with open fireplace with polished sandstone mantel and surround, and ceiling coving. Arch through to the
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (2.61m x 7.26m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated Zanussi four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, Zanussi built-in electric oven, Worchester gas boiler, PhoneWatch alarm panel, door to rear garden, recessed lighting and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3: (1.99m x 4.28m)
- with fitted shelving.
- Master Bedroom: (2.86m x 4.37m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and recessed lighting. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.64m x 2.48m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under and mirrored fitted shelving over, step-in shower with Grohe head, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 4.87m)
- with hatch to attic and eaves storage.
- Bathroom: (1.64m x 1.86m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90SI electric shower over, partially tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
Ample off-street car parking is on offer to the front in the large cobble-lock drive with a side passage leading to the sunny south-easterly facing rear garden of approximately 6m x 8.5m (19.6ft x 27.9ft), laid out in astro turf with added benefit of a barbeque area ideal for al fresco dining
BER No. 112540141
Energy Performance Indicator: 322.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.