- Prestigious award winning development close to all
- Wonderfully bright and spacious mews residence superbly presented throughout
- Large living/dining area
- Kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Superb condition throughout
- Attic floored for extra storage
- Gas fired central heating
- Resident & Visitor Car Parking
- Management fee €525 per annum
- Total floor area approx. 50 sqm (538 sq ft)
Coach House Square is immaculately presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings. Many of the original features have been upgraded. As it was built on the site of the old Ballinteer House, the retention of all the existing window openings has created a wonderful mix of old and new windows with deep cills and large reveals, highlighting the depth of the old walls. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall into an open plan bright and airy living/dining area and modern fitted kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. From the front of the property, you enjoy a sunny aspect and can enjoy views of the Dublin Mountains. Ample storage is provided and there is resident and visitor car parking.
Ballintyre’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre. The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route14) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Living / Dining Room: (5.00m x 4.31m)
- with beautiful marble fireplace with marble hearth and surround with electric fire. Engineered oak solid wood floor and two picture windows to the side and the front. This room has a dramatic double height ceiling [floor to ceiling height of 5.3m (? ft)] with two velux windows overhead.
- Kitchen: (3.05m x 2.25m)
- with beautiful modern walnut fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, granite worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, AEG gas hob and oven, provision for integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bathroom: (3.00m x 2.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Aspirante electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls, recessed lighting and understairs storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing Area: (2.70m x 1.00m)
- via stairs from the Living Room, with opening to
- Bedroom: (2.65m x 3.25m)
- with free-standing wardrobe, box window to front and access to storage attic area overhead.
The courtyard design is a modern design based on the themes of the old Georgian courtyards and has a hand-carved granite fountain as a central feature with cobbled footpaths and lilac bushes. All parking has been limited to the external perimeter and retains the ambience of the very private enclosed communal courtyard. There is one designated parking space and numerous visitor spaces.
BER No. 109787564
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org