- Substantial family residence with accommodation over four levels
- Sought after residential location
- Private rear garden
- Potential to extend
- Car Parking to front
- Three bedrooms (all ensuite)
- Converted attic area
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Floor area approx. 112 Sq Mt / 1200 Sq Ft
Cluain Shee is located in the Sandyford / Stepaside area, while only a three-minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Aikens Village boosts "Fresh" food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and Giraffe Childcare together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. The entrance to the soon to be completed Fernhill Gardens public park area is only metres from the front door. Stepaside Village is within a fifteen minute walk away and boosts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include St. Mary’s National School at Lamb’s Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Patrick’s National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Ballyogan Road and the Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities nearby including the terminus for the 47 bus routes within the adjacent Belarmine development. These routes serve the Luas, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The Luas is within 15 minutes walking distance.
- Entrance Hall (2.5m x 1.20m)
- with tiled floor and staircase to upper floors.
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 4.10m)
- with window overlooking the front and door to
- Ensuite (2.10m x 1.45m)
- with shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- First Floor
- Landing (1.95m x 4.40m)
- with staircase leading to upper floor.
- Living Room (5.00m x 3.30m)
- (overall measurement) L shaped room with door leading to Juliette balcony overlooking grounds to front.
- Dining Area (3.15m x 3.90m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard and double doors opening out to rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen (2.70m x 2.35m)
- a modern fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, Siemens built in oven and hob with extractor, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, provision for integrated fridge freezer, window overlooking garden to rear.
- Guest Cloakroom (2.35m x 1.15m)
- with tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b. and cloakroom area.
- Second Floor
- Landing (2.00m x 2.75m)
- with staircase leading to converted attic.
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 3.35m)
- with built in wardrobes and double doors opening to a balcony area and door to
- Ensuite (3.20m x 1.85m)
- (overall measurement) with Mira Bigour electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 3.50m)
- with built in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite (2.20m x 1.40m)
- with bath with shower attachment, w.c. and w.h.b..
- Attic Area (4.60m x 3.65m)
- with excellent eaves storage space and opening to area plumbed for ensuite bathroom (measuring 1.50m x 2.00m)
The rear garden is a notable feature and extends 17m / 40ft in length by 5.20m / 18ft in width. The garden is predominantly set out in decked patio leading to a lawned garden area with a second patio area and storage shed to rear. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers potential to further extend the residence if required.
BER No. 109546143
Energy Performance Indicator: 151.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com