- Magnificent double fronted family residence built in 1992
- Dublin’s finest residential road
- Ample off street car parking behind electronic gates
- Magnificent fireplaces throughout
- Five gracious reception rooms at ground floor level and four large bedrooms at first floor level
- Very fine second floor accommodation laid out as self-contained apartment
- Gas fired central heating
- Generous lawn garden to rear with southerly aspect and mature planting
- Flood lit savannah tennis court
- Landscaped gardens standing on approximately 0.7 acre
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 528sq.m (5,683 sq.ft)
- Stunning double height entrance hallway
- Seperate double garage and games room
Upon entering the property the grandeur of this beautiful property is amplified, with a double height entrance hall opening into a selection of equally fine reception rooms. The drawing room to the front of the property benefits from a feature fireplace and opens into the tri-aspect sunroom, while the dining room looks out over the landscaped rear garden. On this floor there is also the well fitted kitchen, utility room, two further living rooms and two W.Cs. Upstairs, there are four generous bedrooms, all en-suite. Further to this on second floor is a self-contained apartment with kitchen, ensuite bedroom, living room and bathroom.
Clonmore is well positioned on this highly regarded and much sought after mature residential road with some of the finest family homes Dublin has to offer. A deservedly popular residential location a short stroll to the village of nearby Donnybrook and also easily accessible to both Ballsbridge and Ranelagh. The property is within easy reach of nearby Elm Park Golf Park and Dublin City Centre is 3km away. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are in the immediate vicinity and there are regular bus services from Dublin City Centre and the DART at Sydney Parade and Sandymount.
- Hallway (1.4m x 4.1m)
- with black and white tiled floor.
- Magnificent Hallway (5m x 6.4m)
- with solid oak floor, attractive kidney shaped fireplace with french mantlepiece with pine and plaster relief, double height hallway with stained glass windows, oak gallery and feature oak staircase to the first floor.
- leadign to w.c., w.c. and w.h.b.
- Family Room (6.2m x 4.15m)
- with ceiling coving and oak floor.
- Drawing Room (6.2m x 5m)
- including large square bay, double folding stained glass doors leading to the garden room. Double folding full height oak doors back out to reception hall, oak floor and Bossi style marble chimney piece.
- Garden Room (9.2m x 4.9m)
- with three pairs of french doors to front, side and rear, two pyramid domes, chinese slate floor and glazed doors to
- Dining Room (7.2m x 4.9m)
- with bay window with french doors to garden, oak floor, pine mantelpiece with plaster relief, ceiling coving and door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (9.2m x 4.5m)
- Wall and floor preses by Alno . Neff appliances including six ring hob, Neff oven and microwave, heating tray, Silstone work surface, builtin Neff fridge and Neff freezer, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic flag floor. Breakfast area with glazed dome, pair of french doors to garden, door to utility room and door to study.
- Study (4.7m x 4.7m)
- with oak floor, fireplace with pine chimney piece, cast iron surround , polished granite hearth, French doors to garden.
- Utility Room (3.4m x 2.4m)
- with wall and floor presses, door to cloakroom with wc and whb off rear hallway with staircase to first floor.
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Gallery Landing (6.7m x 4.6m)
- Magnificent sweeping oak staircase leads to the first floor were there are three stainglass window.
- Master Bedroom Suite (5m x 6.m)
- into bay, maple floor, window overlooking garden and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with Jacuzzi bath, step-in shower with body jets, w.c., vanity w.h.b., mosaic tiled floor and walls.
- Dressing Room (5.1m x 3.3m)
- with extensive range of fitted hanging racks
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 4.9m)
- with maple floor, built-in wardrobes and door to shower room.
- Shower Room
- with shower, pedestal w.h.b. and w.c.
- Bedroom 3 (4.8m x 3.6m)
- with pair of wardrobes and french doors out onto decked roof.
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, w.c., pedestal w.h.b. and step-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 (5.4m x 4.1m)
- with maple floor, built-in sliding door wardrobes.
- En Suite Bathroom (2.6m x 3.6m)
- with step-in tiled shower, pedestal w.h.b., bath, w.c. and bidet.
- Secound Floor
- with secondary staircase leading to a self contained apartment.
- Bedroom 5 (3.5m x 2.7m)
- extensive eaves storage.
- En Suite Shower Room
- with shower, w.c., w.h.b.
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 8.3m)
- with solid fuel stove, door bedroom
- with bath, w.c., pedestal w.h.b.
- Kitchen (2.7m x 4.6m)
- with presses and oven, tiled floor.
- Outside Double Garage (6.9m x 5.9m)
- with pair of folding Henderson doors.
- Games Room (4.95m x 5.6m)
- with shower room off with shower, w.c. and pedestal w.h.b.
- Store (5.4m x 4.8m)
- covered yard with garden store and outside wc with wc and whb
- A particular feature to this important property is the magnificent gardens standing on 0.7 acres. To the front there are wrought iron electronic gates providing ample off street car parking while to the rear the garden is truly exceptional. Well positioned on the road and enjoying the afternoon sunshine, the private and secluded gardens include a magnificent flood lit savannah tennis court, pond and large lawn with herbaceous borders and mature planting.
BER No. 110584943
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.