- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 180 sqm (1,938 sqft)
- Mature west facing rear garden of approximately 23m (75ft) in length
- Highly regarded and central location
- Good off-street car parking for numerous cars to the front
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Double glazed uPVC windows throughout
This spacious residence has been extended to provide good proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 180 sqm (1,938 sqft) throughout with high ceilings and excellent natural light
and is presented in lovely decorative order. The property briefly consists of a reception hall with guest w.c., inter-connecting reception rooms separated by double doors, family room with conservatory, a large kitchen/breakfast with garage and an attractive outlook over the rear
garden. Upstairs there are four excellent bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a large drive to the front providing off-street car parking for numerous cars with pedestrian side passage leading to a westerly facing rear garden which is an outstanding feature of this property being landscaped with lawned areas surrounded by mature trees and
shrubs further benefitting from sun light throughout the day.
The location is ideal for family living being close to a wide selection of amenities and shopping facilities including local shops and supermarkets in Deansgrange, Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt, a selection of excellent
schools including Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark National School, Clonkeen College and both St. Brigid’s Boys and Girls National Schools, Foxrock. There are many further shopping facilities within easy reach at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dun Laoghaire. This is a highly accessible area with numerous bus routes including the 46A Quality Bus Corridor available providing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The N11 is close by with the M50 interchange and LUAS at Cherrywood which are only a short drive away. Within close proximity are an
abundance of recreational and leisure activities including beautiful walks around Cabinteely Park, tennis, golf, soccer, rugby and GAA clubs, Leopardstown Race Course, Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Killiney and Dalkey Hills.
- Entrance Hallway (2.96m x 4.74m)
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (5.84m x 4.2m)
- with open fireplace and double doors opening into the
- Dining Room (3.64m x 3.15m)
- with door to the
- Family Room (5.17m x 3.24m)
- with alcove with fire (2.2m x 1.71m)
- Conservatory (2.74m x 3.92m)
- with double door to rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.89m x 3.4m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, four ring electric hob, double oven, extractor fan, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and steps to
- with boiler room that houses the gas fired central heating boiler and door to
- Garage (6.07m x 3.05m)
- with press
- Bedroom 1 (2.42m x 2.23m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 3.16m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.03m x 4.01m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.78m x 2.6m)
- Shower Room
- with step in shower and wash hand basin
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls
There is a large drive to the front providing excellent off-street car parking for numerous cars and pedestrian side passage leading to the magnificent sunny westerly facing rear garden which is landscaped of approximately 23m (75ft) in length bordered by mature shrubs, trees and flowers.
BER No. 107656951
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.