- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Potential to extend to the front, rear and into the attic subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Gated off street car parking
- Generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 135sq.m (1,453sq.ft)
- On the 46A bus route with the N11, QBC and the M50 easily accessible
- A stroll from the superb conveniences in Deansgrange Village
- Close to an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools
- Within close proximity of a number of shopping centres including Cornelscourt, The Park Carrickmines and Dundrum Town Centre
- Fitted carpets, blinds, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb rear garden measuring approximately 20m (65ft) in length that includes a dog run, purpose built steel shed and two outhouses
55 Clonkeen Drive is a superbly built bright and airy family home that offers spacious generously proportioned accommodation that is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and extends to approximately 135sq.m (1,453sq.ft). It briefly consists of a wide welcoming reception hall that has understairs guest w.c. and from the hall there are steps down to a playroom/TV room that has pedestrian access out to the side passage. On the other side of the hall there are two superb interconnecting reception rooms with the sitting room to the front and dining room to the rear that overlooks the generous rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room has been very well fitted and along with the polished work surfaces and upstands, all the appliances are of a very high quality and included in the sale.
The upstairs is as impressive as the downstairs as there are four very good bedrooms and a bathroom that has undergone a full refurbishment in recent times. There is an attic with pull down ladder providing extra storage and potential to convert into further accommodation if so desired.
To the front of the property there is gated off street parking and a pedestrian side access leads through to the large rear garden that is well walled, private, not overlooked and is bordered by mature shrubbery. The main part of the garden is lawned and on one side there is a purpose built dog run with a steel storage shed to the rear. Two outhouses offer garden storage and one houses the gas fired central heating boiler.
The rear garden measures approximately 20m (65ft) in length and provides great scope to extend the property if so desired. There is also potential to build over the TV/playroom, however, all this potential would be subject to obtaining Planning Permission.
The location of the property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular highly regarded suburb of Foxrock and has excellent conveniences in Deansgrange including Bank of Ireland, Lidl, Supervalu and The Grange pub. Cornelscourt and Foxrock are both within easy reach and the N11 and M50 make commuting to and from the city centre and nationwide very easy. Sandyford Industrial Estate is extremely convenient with the LUAS providing regular transport to the city centre also.
There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools close by to include Hollypark National School, Loreto Foxrock, Clonkeen College and St. Brigid’s National School to name just a few. Leopardstown Race Course and Westwood Health Fitness and Tennis Club offers great recreational and leisure facilities close by.
- Reception Hall (4.8m x 2.35m)
- with timber effect laminate floor, understairs storage, brushed chrome recessed lighting and telephone point
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., corner wash hand basin, recessed lighting, extractor, digital heating controls and digital alarm system
- Playroom/TV Room (2.6m x 4.7m)
- with timber effect laminate floor, part frosted glazed door out to the side passage, brushed chrome wall lights and walnut storage unit that houses the electric fuse board
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.65m x 3.95m + 3.65m x 4.25m)
- with solid walnut door with frosted glazing, timber effect laminate floor, ceiling coving, brushed chrome recessed lighting, marble fireplace with marble hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front, picture window overlooking front and picture window overlooking the rear
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.6m x 3m)
- with solid walnut door with frosted glazing, large porcelain tiled floor, solid fuel burning pot belly stove, brushed chrome recessed lighting, sliding double glazed door opening out to the rear, is fitted with a range of solid walnut press units by Tierney's Kitchen, polished granite worktop, upstand, tiled splashback, integrated Smeg dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit set into the worktop, Teka four ring electric hob with Teka stainless steel chimney effect extractor with glass hood, display cabinets, Teka integrated microwave, Teka stainless steel double oven, space for Teka American style fridge/freezer, pull out bin and pull out pots & pan press
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder and corner shelved hot press with immersion unit and pump for shower
- Bedroom 1 (2.8m x 3m)
- with polished timber floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 4.25m)
- with polished timber floor and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 3.75m)
- with timber effect laminate floor and large window overlooking front
- Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 2.6m)
- with polished timber floor and window to front
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with power shower over with monsoon head, recessed lighting, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., wall mounted medicine cabinet, fully tiled walls and floor and illuminated mirror
To the front there is gated off street car parking whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn and bordered by mature shrubbery and trees. A pedestrian gate leads through to the private rear garden that is laid out in lawn, a dog run with a purpose built steel shed and two outhouses. The garden measures approximately 20m (65ft) in length.
BER No. 111404273
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.