- Highly regarded sought after residential address
- Potential to extend subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Off street car parking
- Generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 135sq.m (1453sq.ft)
- On the 46A bus route with the N11 and M50 easily accessible
- A stroll from the superb conveniences in Deansgrange Village
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Surrounded by excellent schools
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden of approximately 19m (62ft) in length
39 Clonkeen Drive is a solidly constructed bright and airy family home that offers spacious generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 135sq.m (1453sq.ft) that briefly consists of a porched entrance opening into a wide welcoming reception hall with interconnecting reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room and a tv room/study. Upstairs there are four excellent bedrooms, one being en suite and a family bathroom.
The property offers excellent potential to further extend over the garage, into the rear garden and into the attic subject to the necessary Planning Permissions. A particular feature of this quality family home is its stunning landscaped rear garden that is very private and beautifully maintained.
The location of the property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the popular highly regarded suburb of Foxrock and has excellent conveniences in Deansgrange including Bank of Ireland, Lidl, Supervalu and The Grange pub. Cornelscourt and Foxrock are both within easy reach and the N11 and M50 make commuting to and from the city centre and nationwide very easy. Sandyford Industrial Estate is extremely convenient with the LUAS providing regular transport to the city centre also.
There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools close by to include Hollypark National School, Loreto Foxrock, Clonkeen College and St. Brigid’s National School to name just a few. Leopardstown Race Course and Westwood Health Fitness and Tennis Club offers great recreational and leisure facilities close by.
- Porched Entrance (2.2m x 0.6m)
- with sliding door, enclosed meters and door to the
- Entrance Hall (2.3m x 4.4m)
- with understairs storage, digital security alarm panel and ceiling coving
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.4m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and electric fire insert, ceiling coving and double sliding doors opening through to the
- Living Room (3.6m x 4.25m)
- with tiled open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and ceiling coving
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.6m x 3m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, timber worktop surface, tiled splashback, De Dietrich four ring electric hob, electric Blanco extractor fan over, Bosch electric double oven, integrated Bosch fridge/freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Electrolux washing machine, integrated Whirlpool microwave oven and door out to rear garden
- Family Room (2.65m x 4.8m)
- with storage and enclosed fuse board
- with shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 2.4m)
- with door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor and walls, w.c., wash hand basin with light and mirror over, step in tiled Mira Event XS electric shower and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.65m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 3m)
- Family Shower Room
- with tiled floor and walls, w.c., wash hand basin with cabinet under and mirror with lights over, chrome heated towel rail and step in tiled Triton T90SI electric shower
There is a large tarmacadam driveway with feature gravel area to the front of the property which accommodates parking for several cars. A side passage leads through to the beautifully landscaped rear garden with an abundance of mature trees and shrubbery and storage sheds.
BER No. 110894896
Energy Performance Indicator: 312.73
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.