- Superbly located in this exclusive gated development off Mount Merrion Avenue
- Generous accommodation of approximately 168 sqm (1810 sq.ft)
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Delightful suntrap southerly rear garden that is entirely private
- Two ensuite bathrooms
- Large attic of which approx.. 11 sq.m (120 sq.ft) is floored
- Excellent location close to some of South County Dublin’s most well-respected schools
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
Beyond the attractive façade Avondale boasts well-proportioned accommodation which would easily meet the needs of a growing family. It briefly comprises of a large inviting reception hallway off which there is a beautiful dual aspect living room opening through to the dining room and in turn to the kitchen/breakfast room. There is also a family room and guest w.c. at this level. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two of which are en suite. The family bathroom is also located at this level. The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine family home with an abundance of unusual trees, shrubs and plants as well as benefitting from the preferred southerly aspect. It enjoys an immense degree of privacy the like of which would be difficult to better in this highly convenient location.
The location is of unparalleled convenience being situated within walking distance of Blackrock Village with its wide array of restaurants, cafes, boutique style shops, two shopping centres and the vibrant amenities at the Blackrock Market. The property is also situated within a pleasant stroll of Blackrock Park, Carysfort Park and many pleasant coastal walks. Transport options are excellent being close to the Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) as well as the DART making access to the city centre very simple and the M50 is also close at hand opening up the national road networks. Further amenities are available at Stillorgan. One is spoilt for choice in terms of excellent schools being situated in the vicinity of some of South County Dublin’s most highly regarded schools including Blackrock College, Willow Park, St. Andrew’s, Booterstown National School, Our Lady of Mercy’s Booterstown, Dominican College Sion Hill, CBC Monkstown, Loreto College Foxrock, Teresians, Mount Anville national, junior and secondary schools, Carysfort National School and Hollypark girls & boys national school. Smurfit’s Business College is within a short walk and UCD Belfield is also within very close striking distance.
All in all this is a truly exceptional detached property situated in an enviably convenient position in one of South County Dublin’s most sought after suburbs.
- Entrance Hallway (3.2m x 4.1m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving and door through to the
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, wall mounted wash hand basin and extractor fan
- Living Room (3.92m x 6.9m)
- with ceiling coving, feature fireplace with marble surround, gas fire inset, raised marble hearth and tiled inset, picture window overlooking the front garden, French doors out to the rear garden and door to
- Dining Room (3.73m x 2.85m)
- with ceiling coving, window overlooking the rear, maple flooring, door out to the hallway and door through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.4m x 3.4m)
- with tiled floor, recessed downlighting, a good range of floor and eye level units, Neff double oven, Neff four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, wine rack, integrated Bosch dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, saucepan drawers, display units, telephone point, French doors out to the rear garden and door through to the
- Utility Room (2.5m x 1.5m)
- with tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for a washing machine and dryer, Gloworm gas fired central heating boiler, fuse board and door out to the side passage
- Family Room (2.7m x 5m)
- with ceiling coving, three windows overlooking the front, feature fireplace with carved timber surround, tiled inset, gas fire and a raised slate hearth
- with door to shelved hot press, hatch to attic and digital alarm panel
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 3.48m)
- with two windows overlooking the front, pine floorboards and a good range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the rear, fitted wardrobes, pine floorboards and door to;
- En Suite Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled step in corner shower, recessed downlighting, mirrored vanity unit, opaque window to rear and mirror with shaving light over
- Bedroom 3 (3.26m x 7m)
- dual aspect with recessed downlighting, timber floorboards, an excellent range of fitted wardrobes and door to;
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled step in corner shower, mirrored vanity unit, recessed downlighting and glazed window to side
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 3.5m)
- with polished timber floor, a pair of windows overlooking the front and a good range of built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment over, wc., pedestal wash hand basin, pine floorboards, opaque window to the rear, mirror and shaving light
To the front of the property there is ample cobble lock off street car parking on a private driveway. The front garden is laid out internally in gravel and box hedging, while the outer border consists of Bay Laurel hedging. There is dual gated side access to the rear garden which enjoys the perfect southerly aspect allowing for all day long sunshine. The entirely private garden is an oasis of peace and tranquillity being beautifully stocked with an abundance of unusual mature shrubs, trees and plants whilst a delightful patio area allows for al fresco dining. Barna Shed. Service charge currently €880 per annum payable to Clonfadda Wood Management Company CLG (administered by Benchmark Property Management)
BER No. 113289888
Energy Performance Indicator: 229.48 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.