- Magnificent detached bungalow residence.
- Positioned on beautiful elevated grounds of approximately 1.9 acres (0.76 ha).
- Commanding spectacular views across the countryside, Dublin City, Dublin coastline and beyond,
- Three reception rooms.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room.
- Utility room.
- Five bedrooms. Master bedroom ensuite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Idyllic rural like setting.
- Close proximity to Sandyford Village and M50 motorway.
- Floor Area: Approx. 210 sq.m. (2260sq.ft.).
The property is accessed via an impressive pillared entrance gates from Ticknock Hill and is approached via a sweeping long driveway which leads to a car parking area at the front of the property. On entering a bright hallway leads to a spectacular living room with panoramic views across the city and coastline to the north and the countryside to the west. The dining area is also accessed from this room leading to the kitchen / breakfast room to the rear. A family room is also accessed from the kitchen. The five bedrooms are accessed via a central hallway and the master bedroom has the benefit of majestic views spanning 180 degree over the city and coastline. The master bedroom also has the benefit of an ensuite bathroom.
The gardens and grounds are a most important feature and extend to approximately 1.9 acres (0.76 ha)., predominantly set out in lawn with level plato garden area to the rear of the house and a gently sloping lawn area to the front. The gardens are bordered and stocked with an array of mature shrubs and trees with a patio area to the rear.
Clonattin House enjoys an enviable location situated in close proximity to both Sandyford and Ballinteer Villages and offers easy access to the M50 motorway, making all national roads out of Dublin, Dublin City and Dublin International Airport within easy commuting distance. There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the area together with a number of restaurants, shops and other services that cater for all the needs. Dundrum is approximately 5km from Clonattin House and offers all the shopping needs and entertainment requirements including a cinema and a number of restaurants, while Sandyford Business Park and the Luas station is within 3km from the property. Clonatiin is located within close proximity to numerous golf clubs and within a five minute drive of Marlay Park.
- Entrance Porch: (1.60m x 0.90m)
- with door to
- Entrance Hall: (3.50m x 4.95m)
- with pine vaulted ceiling and double doors to hotpress / airing cupboard. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor. Opening to
- Inner Hallway: (5.45m x 0.90m)
- Living Room: (10.5m x 3.95m)
- magnificent room with feature cut stone fireplace with stone hearth, vaulted mono-pitched ceiling, large picture window commanding spectacular views looking towards Dublin City, Poolbeg, Howth, North Dublin coastline and beyond. Large floor to ceiling height window facing west commanding views across grounds, Dublin Mountains and beyond. Sliding patio door to rear garden. Opening to
- Dining Room: (3.45m x 4.55m)
- with stone fireplace with hearth and mantel over, and large picture window overlooking grounds to rear. Door to
- Breakfast Room: (4.15m x 3.90m)
- with door to hallway and velux rooflight overhead. Step up to
- Kitchen: (4.80m x 3.20m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, drawers and shelving, built-in breakfast bar, double Bosch oven, electric hob, door to walk-in Pantry with shelving and door to rear garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.40m x 3.00m)
- with Belfast sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, provision for dryer and storage cupboards over.
- Study: (4.20m x 4.80m)
- with stone fireplace, parquet flooring and window facing gardens to the east and west.
- Master Bedroom: (4.60m x 4.75m)
- with stone surround fireplace and two large picture windows providing panoramic views of the surrounding city and coastline. Door to
- Dressing Room: (1.60m x 3.50m)
- [measurement includes the Ensuite] with dressing area with fitted shelving overhead. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., wheelchair access electric Triton shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 4.00m)
- with built-in wardrobes, fitted shelving and window overlooking grounds to rear.
- Bedroom 4: (2.90m x 3.10m)
- with window overlooking grounds to rear.
- Bedroom 5: (3.95m x 3.35m)
- with built-in double wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead, picture window commanding magnificent views across Dublin city centre and coastline.
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
The grounds of Clonattin House extend to approximately 1.9 acres (0.76 ha) predominantly set out in level lawn with level patio garden areas to the rear. The gardens are afforded total privacy and seclusion and enjoy a southerly and westerly aspect commanding views across the surrounding countryside, Dublin city, coastline and beyond.
BER No. 112579552
Energy Performance Indicator: 346.27 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.