- Substantial semi-detached four bed with garage
- Standing on generous gardens and grounds with westerly aspect to rear
- Immense potential to refurbish, extend, or further develop. (subject to planning permission)
- Private secure location close to shops, bus routes and LUAS (Dundrum stop a few mins walk)
- Oil central heating
- Burglar alarm
- Off street car parking for two vehicles
- Floor area approx. 129m2 (approx. 1389 sqft).
The light filled interior is well-proportioned and briefly consists of entrance hall, large living room and dining room, longe/study, kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom. The side passage and garage offers tremendous opportunity to further extend S.P.P. The gardens are a particular feature with ample off-street car parking to the front and mature, lawned gardens surrounding the property.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Balally and Dundrum. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olaf’s National School and St. Tiernans which are within a ten minute walk of the property. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including have Ballawley Park on your doorstep, Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall: (2.77m x 2.71m)
- with storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.68m x 3.94m)
- with stone surround open fireplace.
- Dining Room: (4.05m x 4.00m)
- bright reception room overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (6.12m x 2.77m)
- fitted kitchen and understairs storage.
- Lounge: (4.46m x 2.31m)
- Landing: (3.07m x 1.66m)
- with hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (4.16m x 3.78m)
- double room with w.h.b., fitted over-bed storage and wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.71m x 2.93m)
- double room with fitted double wardrobes and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.34m x 3.16m)
- with wardrobes, shelving and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.38m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: (2.18m x 2.07m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the side has potential for further development subject to full planning permission. It measures 29m in depth x 11m in width. Front: lawned garden with off-street car parking. Garage: 6.00m x 3.48m (19'8" x 11'5") Lean-to-Area: 7.10m x 2.29m (23'4" x 7'6") with boiler house & w.c. Rear Garden: approximately extends to 12m in depth by 9m, west-facing.
BER No. 112552930
Energy Performance Indicator: 386.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.