- Delightful spacious four bed family home
- Southwest facing rear garden
- Ample off street parking
- Prime location surrounded by a host of amenities
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent kitchen/dining room and sunroom
- Quiet cul de sac setting
- Accommodation extending to approximately 156sqm (1,679 sqft)
This well-maintained property has ample living space for the whole family as well as desirable outdoor space to the front and rear of the property. Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall with W.C., drawing room, playroom/study, kitchen/dining room with additional sunroom, four bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom.
The location of this property is second to none, with a selection of amenities in the nearby villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan, including ample shops in the Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre. Public transport is generous in the locality, with the QBC on the Stillorgan Bypass and the DART line within easy reach. A host of schools surround the property to include Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Newpark Comprehensive and Carysfort National School.
- Entrance Hall (1.50m x 4.33m)
- with tiled flooring, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, digital burglar alarm and door to
- Downstairs WC
- comprising whb and wc.
- Study/Playroom (2.30m x 4.45m)
- with Velux roof light and picture window overlooking front.
- Drawing Room (3.61m x 5.50m)
- with attractive timber flooring, marble fireplace with marble hearth and gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, picture window overlooking front and double doors to
- Dining Area (3.25m x 3.56m)
- with ceiling coving, very fine timber flooring and open arch to
- Kitchen (5.30m x 3.70m)
- fitted with range of overhead press and drawer units, space for American-style fridge/freezer, large under counter bowl-and-a-half stainless steel sink unit, granite work surface, five ring gas hob with Miele extractor over, Electrolux stainless steel double oven, integrated dishwasher, picture windows overlooking rear garden and door to
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, built-in storage, tiled floor, houses gas fired boiler and door to side.
- Sunroom (4.70m x 3.64m)
- with timber flooring and double doors leading to garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.33m x 2.70m)
- with built-in fitted wardobes and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.37m x 3.40m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (4.34m x 3.44m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front and door to
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, shower unit and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (3.00m x 2.30m)
- with part-timber panelled walls and window overlooking front.
- Shower Room
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, step-in double shower, tiled floor, tiled walls and Velux roof light.
- with access to attic and hotpress with built-in shelving and dual immersion.
- To the front there is a cobblelock driveway with ample off-street parking and gated side passage. To the rear there is a southwest-facing garden, fully walled with raised flower beds and large patio area.
BER No. 110802642
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.