- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Generously proportioned floor area of approximately 147.2sq.m (1,585sq.ft)
- Lovely sunny rear garden measuring approximately 3.4m x 7.3m
- There is shared gated private vehicular access to the side and a large secure lock up offering off street parking
- Close to excellent transport facilities with a regular bus service and DART station
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- A short stroll from numerous Parks, the seafront and the superb facilities in Dun Laoghaire
- Surrounded by many schools, sporting and recreational amenities
- Vast potential to extend the property
This appealing end of terrace property offers light infused generously proportioned accommodation of approximately 147.2sq.m (1,585sq.ft) that is to be expected from any double fronted period residence and is further enhanced by a sunny rear garden and large lock up store which offers secure off street parking or the opportunity to extend the house.
Upon entering through the pedestrian gated front garden one is pleasantly surprised with the layout of the living accommodation which includes bay windows to the front and three well-proportioned bedrooms. There is a W.C. and main family bathroom located on the upper return. The kitchen/breakfast room are positioned on the lower level overlooking the rear garden. This highly regarded family home has high ceilings, period fireplaces, ceiling coving and decorative roses and retained many of the period embellishments of the era.
Without question this is a highly convenient location and will be of major interest to those who are trying to get a foothold in the Dun Laoghaire area and its surrounds. Within only a short walk is Dun Laoghaire Main Street with its wide variety of local shops, shopping centres, boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and churches.
There are a wide selection of primary and secondary schools also within easy reach and many recreational and leisure activities including the People’s Park, the seafront and for the marine and sailing enthusiasts the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Reception Hall (8.43m x 1.95m)
- Sitting Room (4.55m x 5.4m)
- with bay window, shutters intact, high ceilings, ceiling coving, picture rail and marble fireplace with copper hood, tiled inset and stone hearth
- Drawing Room (4.55m x 5.28m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving, ornate ceiling rose and marble fireplace with pattern tiled inset, copper hood and slate hearth
- Bedroom 1 (4.49m x 3.7m)
- with ceiling coving and shutters intact
- Bedroom 2 (4.48m x 3.82m)
- with multi-paned sliding sash window, ceiling coving, picture rail and open fireplace with tiling
- Upper Return
- with bath, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome towel rail
- Separate W.C.
- with wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.8m)
- Lower Return
- Utility Lobby
- with worktop, plumbed for washing machine, storage, tiled floor and door out to the yard
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.85m x 3.93m)
- with tiled floor, is fitted with a range of press units, polished granite worktop, upstands and splashback, under strip lighting, integrated Siemens dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, Siemens double oven with Siemens four ring gas hob over, extractor over, enclosed Vokera gas fired central heating boiler with timer, one and a half bowl sink unit set into the worktop, cabinets, drawers, saucepan drawers and a blocked up fireplace
There is a delightful sunny decked rear garden enjoying immense privacy and seclusion with shared private vehicular access to the side out onto Clarinda Park West. There is a large double lock up garage with workshop, basement storage and off street parking. This offers vast potential for further extension.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.