- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Designated resident’s parking with several visitor parking spaces
- Electric heating
- Mature well-maintained development
- Service charge of approximately €600 per annum
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Generously proportioned floor area extending to approximately 76sq.m (818sq.ft)
- Delightful low maintenance south facing rear garden
20 Clarinda Manor, built in 1990, offers bright generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 76sq.m (818sq.ft) with the accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall opening up into a large living room, a kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory with double doors opening out to the low maintenance decked garden surrounded by a feature high cut granite wall. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a recently refurbished shower room.
Without question this is a highly convenient location and will be of major interest to those who are trying to get a foothold in the Dun Laoghaire area and its surrounds. Within only a short walk is Dun Laoghaire Main Street with its wide variety of local shops, shopping centres, boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and churches. There are a wide selection of primary and secondary schools within easy reach and many recreational and leisure facilities available close by including the People’s Park, the seafront and the extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour for the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Entrance Hall (1.4m x 1.1m)
- with timber floor, digital security alarm panel and exposed fuse board
- Living Room (3.2m x 5.4m)
- with timber floor, marble fireplace with marble hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose and understairs storage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.6m x 3.65m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, Belfast double sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated electric Whirlpool oven, four ring Candi electric hob with electric Candi extractor fan over, ceiling coving, tiled splashback and double doors opening through to the
- Conservatory (3.3m x 2.45m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring and double doors out to the decked garden area
- with heating controls, hatch to attic and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 2.9m)
- with solid timber flooring, under eaves storage and a range of built in sliderobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.65m)
- with solid timber flooring and a range of built in sliderobes
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin with cabinet under, recessed mirror, step in Triton power shower and heated chrome towel rail
To the front of the property there is a designated car parking space for one car along with several visitor spaces. A side passage leads through to the south facing rear garden which is laid out in decking with a Barna shed and raised flower beds. The garden is surrounded by a feature cut stone granite wall.
BER No. 103651139
Energy Performance Indicator: 255.95
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.