- Gas fired central heating.
- Mainly single glazed windows.
- Number 5 – Rent 18,000 per annum.
- Number 6 – Rent 12,000 per annum.
- For sale with the benefit of the tenancies.
- Floor area of each mews approximately 149sqm (1,600 sqft)
- Title - long leasehold.
The property is superbly located close to Wilton Terrace and approximately 200m from Leeson Bridge in the heart of Dublin 2, close to the Grand Canal and within a few minutes’ walk of Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square and St Stephen’s Green. All the amenities of Dublin City Centre are on your doorstep including Grafton Street, St Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre; and a number of hotels including: the Merrion, the Shelbourne, the Hilton, the Conrad, and the Mespil together with Dublin’s central business district.
- 5 Lad Lane
- Hall (2.45m x 6.15m)
- wide hall, oak flooring and under stairs storage.
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 4.10m)
- Lobby & Downstairs w.c. (3.05m x 1.95m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.35m x 3.15m)
- Ensuite shower room (1.05m x 3.15m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., shower, marbled tiled walls, tiled floors and velux roof window.
- First Floor:
- with double doors through to
- Living Room (5.15m x 5.60m)
- Kitchen (2.55m x 3.15m)
- to the front, fitted with a good range of maple press and drawer units, 5 ring gas hob with Britannia stainless steel extractor over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, saucepan drawers, wine rack, gas fired central heating boiler and oak timber floor.
- Dining Room (3.70m x 5.05m)
- to the front, bright room with two windows overlooking the front and useful storage beneath.
- Second Floor:
- Double doors through to
- Bedroom 1 (4.05m x 3.50m)
- fitted shelving and velux roof window.
- Ensuite Shower room (1.00m x 3.10m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., shower, marbled tiled walls and floor. double door out to rear.
- 6 Lad Lane
- Hall (2.65m x 6.30m)
- understairs storage
- Bedroom 2 (2.95m x 4.05m)
- to the front.
- Bathroom (2.95m x 1.95m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower attachment, marble tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 3 (4.40m x 3.15m)
- to the rear.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, marble tiled walls and floors.
- First Floor
- with double doors to
- Living Room (5.05m x 5.60m)
- sandstone fireplace with slate inset and hearth. Door to:
- Kitchen/Dining Room (7.25m x 3.75m)
- to the front, raised oak flooring, fitted kitchen, floor and wall press units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wine rack, recessed downlighting, three windows overlooking front, and three overlooking rear.
- Second Floor
- hotpress, excellent under eaves storage space, Velux roof light and door to
- Bedroom 1 (4.05m x 3.50m)
- velux roof window and two under eaves storage cupobards.
- Ensuite Shower Room (1.00m x 3.10m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, velux roof light, marble tiled walls and floors.
BER No. 111666111
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.23 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.