- Huge potential to extend/build subject to relevant planning permissions
- Floor area approximately 77sqm (830sqft)
- Side garden measuring 16.8m x 8.5m
- Large storage shed to rear
- Close to excellent modes of public transport including several bus routes and the Green Luas line
Accommodation extends to approximately 77sqm (830sqft) and comprises a hallway off which there are two reception with a kitchen to the rear of the house. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a W/C. The vast master bedroom could easily be converted into two generous sized double bedrooms. There is a concrete slab patio to the rear of the house and a sizeable block built storage shed. There is also a substantial sized plot of land to the side of the property measuring 16.8m x 8.5m which holds huge potential to build or extend subject to planning permission.
66 Clarence Mangan Road is located in this quiet and pretty residential area which dates back to the early 1920’s. The area enjoys a village type atmosphere but is also highly convenient to St Stephens Green and Grafton Street being only a 20 minute walk away. The immediate area hosts a number of local and boutique shops, superb restaurants, pubs and cafes. There are excellent schools and colleges close by including Griffith College, Presentation Secondary School, Loreto on the Green, CBS Synge Street and Dublin Business School. The area benefits from good transport facilities with several prime bus routes passing along the South Circular Road and the green Luas line at Harcourt Street and Stephens Green only a short distance away.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room (3.37m x 3.1m)
- with single glazed sliding sash window overlooking the front and original fireplace with attractive blue inset tiles
- Living Room (5.28m x 3.27m)
- with sliding sash windows overlooking the front and rear, open fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth
- Kitchen (1.83m x 3.17m)
- with fitted units, tiled splashback, door to understairs store and sliding sash window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 5.3m)
- dual aspect with windows overlooking the front and rear with original cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (2.76m x 3.77m)
- with window overlooking the front and original cast iron fireplace
- with w.c., wash hand basin and sliding sash window overlooking the rear of the property
The property is approached by a pedestrian gate with a large wrap around side garden with a side gate leading to a patio garden measuring 8m (26ft) in length with a large shed (4.98m x 2.1m).
BER No. 109561365
Energy Performance Indicator: 1168.76
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com