- Prestigious development of 26 family homes
- Communal landscaped walled garden
- Accommodation of approx. 145 sq.m (1,561 sq.ft)
- High quality kitchen with Miele appliances
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Stunning views from the garden looking towards the city
- Integrated music system
- Gas fired central heating
- Close proximity to the LUAS at Carrickmines
- High quality Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
- Off street parking
This important residence is exceptionally well located approximately 12km from St. Stephen’s Green, and within a short stroll to Foxrock Village. A deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to numerous recreational amenities including both Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Club’s, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with the West Wood health and fitness centre. Also close at hand is the Stillorgan Road and the Stillorgan QBC, the M50 provides ease of access to all points north, south east and west. The Luas at Carrickmines is also within walking distance and provides easy access to Dublin City Centre and the Dundrum shopping centre.
- June 23rd 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Entrance Hall (1.63m x 5.60m)
- with very fine limed oak flooring, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, window to side, large storage unit and door to
- Downstairs WC
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor and part-timber panelled walls.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.65m x 6.40m)
- with limed oak timber flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl-and-a-half under counter stainless steel sink unit, integrated Miele dishwasher, Miele stainless steel oven within centre island with timber surface, Miele two ring gas hob, built-in pantry with gas fired boiler, integrated fridge/freezer and Silestone work surface.
- Living Room (4.70m x 5.30m)
- with limed oak timber flooring, sandstone fireplace with slate surround, slate hearth and open fire, triple aspect room, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and double doors to garden.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (2.97m x 2.44m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and window to side.
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 4.00m)
- with excellent range of built-in fitted wardrobes and windows to side.
- Storage Area
- with built-in shelving
- First Floor
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, bath with shower over, separate double shower, very fine marble tiled floor and walls and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (2.48m x 2.74m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom (3.28m x 4.20m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting and door to
- comprising whb, wc, step-in double shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and window to side.
BER No. 100081785
Energy Performance Indicator: 123.94 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.