- End terrace house approx. 88sq.m / 946sq. ft
- Garage with up and over door.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Most windows are double glazed.
- Conservatory to rear.
- Shared driveway and gardens to the front with ample parking.
This is a wonderful private location and is a mere 5-minute walk from the front door to the Burrow beach. The house is only minutes’ drive to Howth Village and DART station and close to all the amenities Howth and Sutton have to offer, including schools, supermarkets, and a recreational and sporting clubs. A frequent bus service (31/31A) travels along the Howth road offering ease of access to the city centre. It is rare for one of these houses to come for sale and it will appeal to a wide variety of discerning purchasers. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (1.9m x 3.65m)
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage and alarm. Cloaks area.
- Downstairs WC (1.9m x 0.75m)
- Tiled floor, WC, WHB and window to front.
- Living Room / Dining room (7.86m x 3.55m)
- Bay window to the front, TV point, telephone point, under stairs storage, window to rear and door leading to conservatory. Wood floor and coving.
- Kitchen (3.4m x 1.8m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses, counter tops, Zanussi double oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. stainless steel sink unit and drainer and tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
- Conservatory (2.7m x 2.2m)
- Tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Landing (4.73m x 1.9m)
- Large landing area with large hot press. Window to front.
- Bedroom 1 (3.67m x 3.45m)
- Located to the front this large double room has mirrored slide robes a built in wardrobe and telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3m)
- Located to the rear this large double room has a built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.55m x 1.9m)
- Bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled walls, tiled floor. Attic access
BER No. 113305213
Energy Performance Indicator: 252.79 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.