- Handsome exterior with full brick façade, granite, sills and lintels.
- Off street parking to front.
- Fully landscaped private rear garden.
- Period features including high ceilings, decorative coving, original fireplaces and picture rails.
- Fully renovated in 2010.
- Rewired, replumbed, walls reskimmed and insulated.
- Contemporary kitchen extension to rear
- Attic space with velux window, floored and insulated.
- Landscaped garden.
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with quality fitted appliances
- Utility room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Internal courtyard providinng light to both kitchen, hallway and reception room
- Internal Floor Area: 124 sqm (1334 sqft)
An entrance porch and recessed door leads to a bright and airy reception hallway with high ceilings, coving and a timber floor. Cleverly, the under-stairs has been opened to provide a greater sense of spaciousness in this very welcoming space. There are two reception rooms off the hallway both of which connect via sliding doors. These are wonderful reception rooms where a magnificent bay window overlooks the front garden bringing oodles of light into these rooms. The two interconnecting reception rooms both have original fireplaces and high ceilings. In turn the rear hallway brings you to a guest WC and a sliding patio door accesses an internal courtyard that brings light throughout the ground floor accommodation. In 2010 a contemporary extension was added to give an open plan kitchen/dining room with beautiful bespoke kitchen and floor to ceiling glazing and sliding patio doors that lead to a landscaped east facing rear garden. A very convenient utility room provides additional storage just off the kitchen.
At first floor level there are two generous double bedrooms both with original fireplaces, a single bedroom that also overlooks the front garden and has built in wardrobes.
The contemporary family bathroom is fully tiled and has contemporary sanitary fitted units. The property is presented in turnkey condition having been extensively renovated in 2010, it has been rewired, replumbed and reskimmed.
Clare Road is a most well regarded, peaceful road in the heart of Drumcondra village. No. 34 is situated within walking distance of a host of local amenities including shops, eateries, The National Botanic Gardens and excellent schools and universities. It is also situated within walking distance of Dublin city centre and the surrounding area is well serviced by numerous bus routes. The M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin international airport are within a fifteen-minute drive of the property. Drumcondra train station and the proposed Metro station at Griffith Park are both within a ten-minute walk.
- Entrance Porch: (0.60m x 1.80m)
- Storm porch with arched entrance and double doors, recess hallway door leads to hallway.
- Hallway: (5.10m x 2.00m (max))
- Hallway with high ceiling and decorative coving, timber floor, picture rail and stairway to first floor level.
- Inner Hall: (4.22m x 1.25m (max))
- Inner hallway with guest WC, sliding patio door access to atrium and entrance to kitchen/dining room to rear.
- Guest WC: (1.10m x 2.05m)
- Guest WC with ceramic tiled floor, medicine cabinet, Kohler WC and WHB.
- Reception Room 1: (4.15m x 3.40m (excluding bay))
- Bright reception room overlooking the front garden with high ceiling, decorative coving, picture rail, feature fireplace with original tiled inset and timber surround and bay window. Sliding doors lead to reception room 2.
- Reception Room 2: (3.75m x 3.45m)
- Reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving, picture rail, timber floor and feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround. Siding patio door accessing internal atrium and in turn accessing rear hall and kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.55m x 6.05m)
- Kitchen/dining built 2010 with ceramic tiled floor, bespoke fitted kitchen with island, integrated oven, Siemens Induction Hob, extractor hood, x2 Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers and fridge/freezer, recess wall lighting and wine rack and access to utility and sliding patio door to east facing fully landscaped private rear garden.
- Utility: (1.65m x 1.45m)
- Utility room with sink, wall and floor mounted units and plumbed for washing machine with velux light and recess lighting. Ideal gas fired burner installed 2010.
- Inner Courtyard: (2.20m x 3.10m)
- Courtyard with access from reception room 2, rear hallway and kitchen/dining room.
- Bedroom 1: (3.55m x 3.55m (excluding bay))
- Double room with bay window overlooking the front garden, high ceiling, picture rail, timber floor and original fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and timber surround.
- Bedroom 2: (3.55m x 3.80m)
- Double bedroom with high ceiling, timber floor, original fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.50m x 2.50m)
- Single bedroom overlooking the front garden with high ceiling, picture rail and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 2.45m)
- Tiled bathroom with WC, WHB, Matki walk in shower and heated towel rail and stira stairs access to the attic.
BER No. 112295639
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.