- Extended mid terraced brick fronted home
- Generous, well presented, extended accommodation
- Feature south facing roof terrace with open aspect overlooking landscaped grounds
- Highly convenient location off Clanbrassil Street within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green
- Floor area approx. 74sq.m. (796sq.ft.)
No. 4 is a well presented, extended two bedroom property. The appealing accommodation extends to approximately 74sqm/790sqft and briefly comprises: 2 interconnecting reception rooms, extended kitchen/breakfast room, shower room, two double bedrooms. As mentioned above, a particular feature of this appealing home is the generous south west facing roof terrace, with an appealing open vista overlooking landscaped grounds.
Clanbrassil Terrace is conveniently located off Clanbrassil Street, and within a short walk of St Stephen’s Green. There are many amenities on the doorstep to include St Patrick’s Cathedral, Teeling’s Distillery, Grafton Street, and Camden Street, with it’s cool bars, cafes, restaurants, wine bar, and antiques shops. On one’s doorstep the popular local spots of Fumbally Café, and Bastible.
- Reception Hall
- with varnished timber floor, understairs storage
- Sitting Room (3.35m x 3.1m)
- with continuation of varnished timber floors, built in shelving, arch through to
- Dining Room (3m x 3.15m)
- with feature glass block wall, double folding glazed doors to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.9m x 3.3m)
- with a range of presses, butcher block worktop, four ring Electrolux electric hob, oven under, extractor hood over, one and half bowl sink unit, mosaic tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, storage cupboard, breakfast bar, tiled floor, roof light, door to
- Rear Yard (4.65m x 0.95m)
- with decking, plumbed for washing machine.
- with storage cupboard and access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (4.65m x 3.2m)
- with varnished timber floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.25m)
A small yard at ground level, and on the first floor there is the generous south west facing roof terrace, extending to approximately 4.3m x 3.95m (14'1" x 13'), with frosted glass surround providing privacy.
BER No. 106452477
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.9 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.