- Off street parking
- Extended accomodation
- Feature solid fuel stove
- Sunny garden to rear
- Quiet Cul De Sac location
This house is ideally situated just off Collins Avenue; a popular and mature residential neighbourhood. It is only a short walk to Killester DART station and close to numerous schools and local shops. The property is convenient to the Malahide Road where there is a QBC and Killester village where there are a choice of shops, supermarket, cafes, restaurants, pub and bank. There are a choice of sporting and recreational clubs in the immediate locality.
- Hallway (1.96m x 1.75m)
- Tiled floor. Fusebox. Meter
- Sitting room (4.78m x 6.23m)
- Large open plan space with wood floor. Feature solid fuel stove with hard wood mantle and surround. Television points. Under stairs storage press
- Kitchen (2.82m x 2.72m)
- Fitted presses. Sink unit and drainer. Counter tops and tile splash backs. Tiled floor. Double folding doors to rear garden
- Utility area (2.67m x 1.56m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Sink unit. Perspex roof. Tiled floor
- Landing (0.88m x 1.73m)
- Attic Access
- Bedroom 1 (3.36m x 4.87m)
- Main double bedroom to the front of the house. Gas boiler. Hot press
- Bedroom 2 (2.87m x 3.28m)
- Double room to the rear of the house
- Bathroom (1.82m x 1.51m)
- Bath with shower attachment. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled walls
Driveway with off street parking to the front. West facing rear garden with shed.
BER No. 103762795
Energy Performance Indicator: 279.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.