- Most impressive detached red brick Edwardian family home
- Superb residential location adjacent to Foxrock Village
- Generous level lawn gardens extending to approx. 0.56 acre (0.20Ha)
- Ample off street car parking behind attractive granite wall with wrought iron gates
- Beautifully proportioned and well-presented accommodation throughout
- Separate coach house to-side extending to approximately 98sqm (1,054sqft) providing ancillary accommodation or an ideal work from home scenario
- Gross internal floor area of approx. 285 sqm (3,067sq.ft)
Internally the gracious well-presented accommodation includes an inviting reception hall off which there is an elegant interconnecting drawing room and dining room. To the other side of the reception hall there is a gracious family room. To the rear at ground floor there is a large and most comfortable breakfast room which enjoys a pleasant outlook over a suntrap patio and to the gardens beyond. The kitchen with guest w.c. off, is located at the very rear of the house. On the first floor there are five generous bedrooms. The master bedroom suite is a particular feature; a luxuriously appointed room comprising a large master bedroom with access to a spacious dressing room and en-suite / bathroom off.
Cintra enjoys a wealth of period features throughout, including magnificent marble fireplaces, ceiling cornices and coving, and graceful bay windows indicative of the era of construction. This is a wonderful family home which although sizable has a most comfortable feel and will without doubt appeal to families looking to trade up within the Foxrock area.
The gardens and grounds of Cintra are an outstanding feature. The property which is well set back from Leopardstown Road is approached via a set of wrought iron gates, leading to a large tarmacadam driveway with ample off street car parking bordered by a mature lawn and shrubbery providing privacy. There is a truly magnificent level lawn garden to the rear which enjoys privacy and seclusion with a wealth of mature trees. There is a suntrap south facing patio accessed off the breakfast room which benefits from day long sunshine. The entire offers immense potential to further extend to the rear if so desired. To the side of the property there is the additional benefit of a coach house which was most recently used as a GP’s surgery. This versatile space provides ancillary accommodation to the house to include two reception rooms and three bedrooms and could suit a variety of uses.
Leopardstown Road is a premier residential road of mature, quality family homes in the heart of Foxrock. The property is within walking distance of nearby Foxrock Village with its specialist shops and popular restaurants and wine bar. There are numerous recreational amenities in the area to include nearby Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown racecourse as well as all the coastal amenities of south Dublin which are easily accessible. There is an excellent selection of shopping facilities nearby to include Carrickmines Retail Park, Cornelscourt shopping centre and Dundrum Town Centre is easily accessible. There are a range of highly sought after secondary schools within easy reach of Leopardstown Road. This is a first class residential location where houses of this calibre offering such potential rarely come to the market. The N11 QBC together with the Luas at Carrickmines provides easy access to Dublin city centre. It is also easily accessible to nearby Sandyford Business Park and the M50 interchange providing access to all points north, south, east and west.
- Entrance Porch (1.90m x 2.40m)
- with hard wood hall door and picture window to front.
- Reception Hall (2.20m x 6.10m)
- accessed via pine door with glazed panels, digital security alarm control panel.
- Drawing Room (4.50m x 4.80m)
- with magnificent marble fireplace, feature bay window to front. Centre ceiling rose. Sliding pine doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.97m x 4.50m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Room (4.60m x 5.40m)
- with picture window to front, picture window to side, magnificent marble fireplace with solid fuel fire inset, centre ceiling rose and maple hardwood floor. Door to
- Breakfast Room (4.70m x 6.40m)
- with sliding doors to side, window to side and feature hardwood flooring. Door to
- Kitchen (3.20m x 5.60m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, one and half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, Neff double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, two picture windows to rear, one picture window to side.
- Downstairs W.C.
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- HALL FLOOR RETURN
- accessed via a magnificent staircase.
- with shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 (5.70m x 3.20m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window to side.
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 2.80m)
- with window to side and
- Dressing Room / Study (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Shower Room
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, part tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR PROPER
- Bedroom 3 (2.95m x 4.40m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window to side.
- Bedroom 4 (4.40m x 2.60m)
- with picture window to front.
- Bedroom 5 / Master Bedroom (4.50m x 5.10m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes, attractive bay window to front and door to
- Dressing Room (3.70m x 2.60m)
- with picture window to side and
- Ensuite / Bathroom (2.50m x 3.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bidet, bath, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- COACH HOUSE ACCOMMODATION
- Entrance Porch (3.00m x 1.80m)
- Reception Room 1 (3.40m x 2.70m)
- Reception Room 2 (5.60m x 3.50m)
- Guest w.c.
- Inner Hall (2.90m x 3.70m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.80m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- via a turned staircase leading from the ground floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 3.40m)
- with window to side.
- Bedroom 3 (5.84m x 3.70m)
As previously mentioned the gardens and grounds of Cintra are an outstanding feature of this wonderful family home. The entire extends to approximately 0.56acres (0.20Ha).
BER No. 109585471
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.