- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by excellent schools and a regular bus service
- Fitted curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Generous accommodation extending to approximately 104sq.m (1,120sq.ft)
- Highly regarded family orientated location
- Private rear garden of approximately 11m (36ft) in length
- Superb parks, sports ground and playground located opposite
There is an abundance of recreational and leisure facilities on the doorstep with Seapoint RFC and games fields positioned directly across the road in Kilbogget Park with Cabinteely Park and stunning walks over the Dublin Mountains just slightly further afield.
This wonderful family home is presented in good decorative order throughout and the accommodation briefly comprises of a porched entrance opening into a reception hall with an open plan sitting/dining room running from front to rear. Off this there is a kitchen/breakfast room with access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The garden to the rear measures approximately 11m (36ft) and is laid out mainly in lawn.
- Porched Entrance (1.9m x 0.5m)
- with sliding patio door
- Reception Hall (2m x 3.2m)
- with enclosed fuse box and open thread stairs
- Living Room (4.1m x 4.7m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, recessed lighting, fireplace with timber surround, gas inset and marble hearth and television point
- Dining Room (3m x 4m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear and door to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 4.8m)
- with a range of wall and floor units, tiled splashback, Creda Pan Fan oven with four ring gas hob over, extractor, Candi standalone fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, controls for the gas heating and a Prima 60 gas boiler
- with shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 2.8m)
- to the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.2m)
- to the front
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.5m)
- to the rear
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.6m)
- to the rear
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with electric Mira Elite 2 shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail and hatch to attic
To the front there is off street parking for two cars with wide gated side access leading to the walled rear garden of approximately 11m (36ft) in length laid out mainly in lawn with Barna shed.
BER No. 109220533
Energy Performance Indicator: 369.3 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.