- Wonderfully spacious family home.
- Superb location.
- Set on a mature road.
- Host of local amenities.
- Large sunny rear garden.
- Off street parking to front.
- Tremendous potential to redevelop/ refurbish.
- Potential to extend to the rear, side and attic subject to planning permission
- Total floor area approx. 125 sqm / 1345 sqft.
Its attractive exterior provides us with a slight indication of what potential is on offer in this truly exceptional residence. The accommodation briefly consists of four bedrooms, a living room, breakfast room, a kitchen, dining area and a main bathroom. The garden to the front provides off-street parking for 2 cars. The rear garden is a most notable feature enjoying a sunny aspect with a beautiful lawned garden. Churchtown Drive offers the purchaser the excellent opportunity to extend the property further by means of a garage and attic conversion subject to planning permission.
A peaceful retreat a few minutes’ walk from Churchtown na Milltown Villages, and only a 15 minute drive to the city centre, 10 mins to the Luas at Windy Arbour, excellent bus routes, and within easy access of the M50. Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centres are within easy reach. There are several primary schools in the area, in addition to numerous secondary schools nearby including De La Salle Churchtown, Alexandra College Milltown, The High School Rathgar and St Mary’s Rathmines. There are also numerous restaurants and bars are also nearby.
- June 29th 2019 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (3.55m x 3.10m)
- with coving, hard wood floor and door to understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.00m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front. Double sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room: (4.50m x 4.65m)
- with cast iron fireplace with tile inset and hard wood surround with slate tiled hearth. Double French doors opening to private rear garden. Door to Entrance Hall.
- Breakfast Room: (4.45m x 1.95m)
- with door to
- Kitchen: (3.05m x 2.65m)
- with fitted kitchen units, one and half bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, built-in electric hob and oven. Door to garage.
- Landing Area: (1.00m x 3.85m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.85m x 4.25m)
- with tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.85m x 4.30m)
- with built-in wardrobe with storage cupboard over.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (1.75m x 3.03m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.30m x 1.95m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.50m)
- with w.h.b. and bath with T90Z electric shower over.
- Separate W.C.: (1.10m x 1.55m)
- with w.c.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles leading to the garage area. There is a lawn garden area to the front. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is not directly overlooked to its rear. The garden extends to approximately 21m (65ft) in length with lawn garden area bordered by mature shrubs and hedgerow. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission, the garden to the side and rear offers obvious potential to substantial extend the existing residence. Garage: 6.20m x 2.85m (20'4" x 9'4") with vehicular entrance to front leading to rear area with downstairs w.c. off.
BER No. 110782539
Energy Performance Indicator: 473.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.